Are you using drugs on a daily basis? You may need to use more than ever to get the same relief or benefit. You may be unsure what’s next, but you’re concerned about overdoses or all you’re losing to your addiction. Our Portland drug rehab offers the tools and support you need to turn the page and start living your life again. At Crestview Recovery, we can provide you with a wide range of tools to support your healing.
What Can a Personalized Drug Rehab Program Near Portland, OR do for You?
Take a moment to think about where your life is right now, thanks to drug addiction. Have you lost relationships or opportunities? Perhaps you have made mistakes that put you here, but now that you are living in addiction, you know it is nearly impossible to stop. You may be unsure that anyone can help.
We can. Our drug rehab near Portland, Oregon, is designed to give you the tools and strategies to break your addiction for good so you can start on the path towards healing. We offer care that’s designed to address your needs. Here’s a closer look.
Choose the Right Level of Treatment for You
The first step is to ensure you have access to the right type of treatment program for your needs. For many people, that starts with outpatient treatment programs. We offer care such as:
- Outpatient treatment programs: These offer patients the opportunity to receive care while living at home and continuing to work or attend school. Treatment typically lasts for a few hours each week and may include individual therapy, group therapy, and other types of support.
- Partial hospitalization programs: Partial hospitalization programs provide a higher level of care than outpatient treatment programs. These programs require patients to live at home but receive care for most of the day, typically five to seven days per week.
- Intensive outpatient program: An intensive outpatient program (IOP) is a type of treatment program that provides care for patients who need more support than an outpatient program but who do not require the around-the-clock care of a hospital.
- Telehealth treatment programs: Telehealth treatment programs provide care via video conferencing or other means of communication. This type of care may be an option for people who live in rural areas or who are unable to travel to an outpatient or partial hospitalization program.
- Extended care addiction treatment: Our long-term addiction treatment program provides you with the necessary time to overcome your addiction and prepare for life after treatment.
Within these programs, you may be able to live at home while receiving care in our therapy center. You’ll need to have a safe, drug-free environment to live in without the risk of others encouraging you to use.
Get into the Best Therapies for You
We work to provide you with access to the type of therapy you need to start healing. Our drug rehab program near Portland, OR, is designed to give you access to a range of therapies. This includes:
Group therapy and Individual Therapy: You’ll learn about your addiction while also connecting with other people through group therapy. At the same time, you’ll have time to work with your counselor individually to develop strategies to help you.
Evidence-Based Therapy: Our team uses a wide range of evidence-based care to support you. This may include dialectical behavior therapy and cognitive-behavioral therapy.
Holistic Drug Therapy: In these programs, we’ll work on healing not just your addiction but your mind and body as well. You’ll feel capable of embracing your future.
Mental Health Treatment: Many of our clients need mental health treatment for conditions like depression, anxiety, and post-traumatic stress disorder. You’ll learn how to manage stress and your mental health disorders to achieve your best outcome.
Is Now the Right Time for You to Get Help?
When it comes to our addiction treatment center near Portland, Oregon, we encourage you to contact us now to learn more about the opportunities available to you. What can entering into drug rehab do for you now?
- Preserve your health
- Minimize withdrawal symptoms
- Help you rebuild your relationships
- Give you mental clarity and focus
- Ensure you have the ability to control your future
All you have to do is to invest in therapy with us. At Crestview Recovery, we’re here to help you.
Take the Time to Call Crestview Recovery Now for Help Today
Make the decision to get the care you need to overcome your addiction. Our drug rehab program near Portland, OR, is designed to give you the tools and resources necessary to help you to heal. You just need to reach out to us by calling 866.262.0531 or connecting with us online to take advantage of how we can help you.