Providence Health Plan offers Medicare, individual, and family healthcare plans for Portland residents who need insurance to help pay for rehab and other medical expenses. Providence health plan insurance in Portland gives individuals and families affordable healthcare plans that are easy to understand and have various levels of deductibles and co-pay amounts. Paying for rehab does not have to be complicated when you enroll in mental health treatment covered by Providence health insurance.
Crestview Recovery provides compassionate and effective addiction treatment programs for men and women 18 and over struggling with addiction and other mental health disorders. We are in-network with Providence Insurance and will process all insurance paperwork on your behalf while you focus on your recovery. We can also help find financing for any out-of-pocket expenses you are responsible for. Call 866.262.0531 or fill out our online form today for more information about paying for rehab through Providence Insurance.
Paying for Rehab with Providence Health Plan Insurance in Portland
Paying for rehab with Providence Health Plan is an easy process. They have plans for individuals, families, and corporations of every size to keep you happy and healthy. Their team does all of the hard work for you to make selecting a plan easy and convenient with a full list of resources, services, and support.
Providence Insurance offers several services to coincide with your health plan, including:
- Primary care
- ExpressCare Virtual
- Urgent care
- ExpressCare clinics
- Emergency care
At Crestview Recovery, we provide our clients with mental health treatment covered by Providence health insurance and other insurance plans. Our staff will take care of all the paperwork so you can focus on healing and not financing your recovery.
Mental Health Treatment Covered by Providence Health Insurance
Providence Health Plan covers mental health treatment in Oregon with health plans with different deductibles, co-pays, and cap limits on out-of-pocket expenses. Your individual benefits will vary depending on your age, sex, lifestyle, and zip code.
Here is some basic information about Providence Insurance’s health plans:
- Three provider networks – Providence offers access to three provider networks, including Providence Signature Network, Providence Choice Network, and Providence Connect Network.
- Preventive care coverage – Providence’s insurance plans cover Well-baby care, periodic health exams, routine immunizations and shots, annual gynecological exams, mammograms, colon screening, and more.
- Deductibles – They offer several different levels of deductible. High deductibles mean lower monthly costs for you, while low deductible plans have a higher monthly payment.
- Co-pays – They offer two co-pay options., a fixed amount that you pay at the time of service or a percentage amount based on the cost of the exam.
- Out-of-pocket maximums – Each plan comes with different out-of-pocket caps; once you meet that amount per year, all services are covered 100%.
- Health savings account (HSA) – An HSA is a savings account where money is deducted from your paycheck. It can then pay for medical expenses. The money in the account is not taxed and pairs perfectly with high-deductible plans.
Crestview Recovery is In-Network with Providence Insurance to Help Clients with Paying for Rehab
At Crestview Recovery, we accept Providence Health Plan insurance in Portland to help cover the cost of treatment for men and women 18 and over. We do everything we can to make paying for rehab an easy process while you focus on your recovery. When you first arrive for treatment, we will gather all insurance information and process your claim for you. We work with a number of insurance companies, such as:
- BlueCross BlueShield
- Kaiser Permanente
To discuss your coverage options for treatment for substance abuse or other mental health disorders, call 866.262.0531 today to speak with our insurance experts about your Providence insurance plan coverage.
Since 2016, Dr. Merle Williamson, a graduate of Oregon Health Sciences University, has been the Medical Director at Crestview Recovery, bringing a rich background in addiction medicine from his time at Hazelden Treatment Center. He oversees outpatient drug and alcohol treatments, providing medical care, setting policies, detox protocols, and quality assurance measures. Before specializing in addiction medicine, he spent 25 years in anesthesiology, serving as Chair of Hospital Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee and Chief of Anesthesia at Kaiser Permanente. This experience gives him a unique perspective on treating prescription drug addiction.