First Choice Health is a provider-owner healthcare organization that offers employers affordable healthcare options for their employees. Moreover, First Choice Health insurance coverage in Portland provides mental health treatment coverage for a number of disorders, including substance abuse, depression, social anxiety, and other mental health disorders. First Choice Health makes paying for rehab an easy process with their custom and flexible solutions.
Crestview Recovery works with First Choice Health to provide affordable mental health treatment for young men and women 18 and over. Our insurance experts will review your insurance plan and confirm coverage amounts. They’ll also discuss any out-of-pocket expenses for which you are responsible. You can focus on your recovery while we take care of paying for rehab. Call 866.262.0531 or fill out our online form today to enroll in our mental health treatment covered by First Choice Health Insurance.
First Choice Health Insurance Coverage in Portland
The team at First Choice Health dedicates themselves to helping men and women lead healthy and happy lives. Their mission is to provide health benefits administration and provider network solutions for the Northwest, delivering superior service and value to their customers.
They offer several programs to lower the cost of insurance and make filing claims an easy process, such as:
- Flexible design healthcare plans
- Custom provider networks
- Medical management
- EAP counseling and referral service
At Crestview Recovery, we offer mental health treatment covered by First Choice Health Insurance. This gives clients the skills and confidence they need to reach their recovery goals. You can start your treatment program while our team takes care of filing all insurance claims on your behalf, leaving you to focus on reaching your recovery goals.
Paying for Rehab with First Choice Health
Paying for rehab with First Choice Health is an easy process through a variety of services and programs that they provide. They work hard to deliver personalized, quality service and lower costs to keep their members healthy and happy. Here are some of the services you will have access to when choosing First Choice Health’s self-funded healthcare plans:
- Behavioral health programs and resources – First Choice Health offers behavioral health case managers and licensed counselors. These professionals will help you understand your care options and get the care you need as quickly as possible.
- Comprehensive support for employees and employers – They offer 24/7 access to consultations and problem-solving solutions for employees and employers. Their programs exceed average EAP utilization and reduce the time between employee requests and finding the right treatment.
- PPO provider network – They are the largest independent PPO in the Northwest with 120,000+ accredited providers. Furthermore, they work with 2,592 facilities and 369 hospitals across multiple states.
- A clinically integrated network – They have a large network of hospitals and independent providers that share information to help clients manage their care.
Your individual coverage amounts will vary depending on the plan you choose. Monthly payments, deductibles, and maximum out-of-pocket costs will depend on several factors, including age, race, sex, and where you live.
Crestview Recovery Works with First Choice Health Insurance to Cover Mental Health Treatment
Crestview Recovery accepts First Choice Health insurance coverage in Portland for men and women 18 and over seeking mental health support. We work with men and women from all walks of life to support their recovery from substance abuse, post-traumatic stress disorder, and other mental health illnesses. We offer a wide range of treatment programs, including:
- Residential treatment program
- Partial hospitalization program
- Intensive outpatient program
- Separate men’s and women’s rehab program
- Telehealth program
- Aftercare program
For more information about what treatment programs and services First Choice Health covers, call 866.262.0531 today to speak with our insurance experts about your mental health treatment coverage options.
Since 2016, Dr. Merle Williamson, a graduate of Oregon Health Sciences University, has been the Medical Director at Crestview Recovery, bringing a rich background in addiction medicine from his time at Hazelden Treatment Center. He oversees outpatient drug and alcohol treatments, providing medical care, setting policies, detox protocols, and quality assurance measures. Before specializing in addiction medicine, he spent 25 years in anesthesiology, serving as Chair of Hospital Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee and Chief of Anesthesia at Kaiser Permanente. This experience gives him a unique perspective on treating prescription drug addiction.