TriWest Healthcare Alliance takes care of our nation’s heroes by providing them with support for all of their healthcare needs. In fact, TriWest Healthcare Alliance insurance coverage in Portland is part of the Veterans Affairs Community Care Network. This provides you with 700,000 healthcare professionals providing the highest quality care. TriWest Healthcare Alliance makes paying for rehab hassle-free for veterans who want to improve their mental health.
At Crestview Recovery, we work with TriWest Healthcare Alliance members 18 and over who are seeking help for their substance abuse, PTSD, or other trauma-related therapy. We offer proven behavioral therapies and medication-assisted treatment that give our clients the skills and confidence they need to lead a full and productive life. Call 866.262.0531 today to speak with our friendly staff about paying for rehab with TriWest Healthcare Alliance.
TriWest Healthcare Alliance Insurance Coverage in Portland
TriWest Healthcare Alliance proudly serves our Veterans and is a third-party administrator for the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. When professional medical and behavioral services in the community are necessary, TriWest helps connect them to the Veterans Affairs care network. The Community Care Network is a new, consolidated approach to providing care in the region.
They offer their members several tools and resources for coping strategies for a number of mental health disorders, including:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Substance use disorder
- Suicide prevention
- Military sexual trauma
- Eating disorders
At Crestview Recovery, we treat mental health disorders in young men and women 18 and over at our discreet and comfortable treatment facility. Our insurance experts will take care of filing all insurance paperwork and paying for rehab with TriWest Healthcare Alliance.
Mental Health Treatment Covered by TriWest Healthcare Alliance Insurance
TriWest Healthcare Alliance can help facilitate mental health care for veterans who need help with substance abuse, post-traumatic stress disorder, or other mental health illnesses. Veterans can begin their treatment while TriWest takes care of ensuring they are fully covered.
The types of mental health treatment covered by TriWest Healthcare Alliance Insurance include:
- Residential treatment program – This program is for men and women whose symptoms are severe enough to cause a major disruption in their lives. Clients live at a treatment facility and receive 24/7 care, participating in behavioral and holistic therapies and medication-assisted treatment. The average length of residential treatment is from 30 to 90 days.
- Outpatient treatment programs – There are two types of outpatient programs; partial hospitalization programs and intensive outpatient programs. Each one requires a certain number of hours per day with a gradual decrease in the amount of time spent in therapy. Clients continue therapy while returning to their home or sober living environment every night. Each outpatient treatment program can last from 12 to 16 weeks, depending on individual progress.
- Separate men’s and women’s rehab – For clients whose symptoms are related to relationship issues with the opposite sex, such as domestic, emotional, or sexual abuse, gender-specific rehab therapy gives clients a safe and comforting environment to promote healing.
TriWest Healthcare Alliance also provides members with Healthy HomeFront®. A website with health and wellness articles, links to VA resources, and veteran-focused good news stories.
Crestview Recovery Provides Effective Mental Health Treatment in Portland
Crestview Recovery accepts TriWest Healthcare Alliance insurance coverage in Portland to cover the cost of our mental health treatment programs. Clients will begin their therapy through residential or outpatient treatment depending on the severity of their symptoms. The types of therapy that clients will participate in during their treatment include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Family therapy
- Group and individual therapy
- Trauma therapy
- Holistic therapy
Today is the day to turn your life around by enrolling in our treatment center for substance abuse, panic disorder, or other mental health conditions. Call 866.262.0531 today to begin receiving compassionate and effective support for your mental health recovery.
Since 2016, Dr. Merle Williamson, a graduate of Oregon Health Sciences University, has been the Medical Director at Crestview Recovery, bringing a rich background in addiction medicine from his time at Hazelden Treatment Center. He oversees outpatient drug and alcohol treatments, providing medical care, setting policies, detox protocols, and quality assurance measures. Before specializing in addiction medicine, he spent 25 years in anesthesiology, serving as Chair of Hospital Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee and Chief of Anesthesia at Kaiser Permanente. This experience gives him a unique perspective on treating prescription drug addiction.