PacificSource Health Plans offers affordable insurance for individuals, families, and employers. They go beyond what’s required to provide their clients with cost-effective healthcare solutions for medical, dental, and mental health services. PacificSource Health Plans insurance coverage in Portland puts their members first through live customer service, on-demand access to doctors, no referrals for specialists, and much more. Paying for rehab is easy when choosing an insurance plan from PacificSource Health Plans.
At Crestview Recovery, we provide young men and women with effective mental health treatment covered by PacificSource Health Plans insurance. Our residential and outpatient treatment programs include evidence-backed behavioral therapies and medication-assisted treatment for a well-rounded treatment experience. Our insurance experts will work with PacificSource to confirm benefits and file all insurance paperwork on your behalf. Call 866.262.0531 or fill out our online form today for more information about paying for rehab with PacificSource Health Plans insurance.
PacificSource Health Plans Insurance Coverage in Portland
For more than 80 years, PacificSource Health Plans has provided individuals and families with cost-effective insurance plans, including Medicare and Medicaid programs and employer-sponsored health plans. They also provide clients with behavioral health resources and services for mental health and substance abuse treatment.
Some of the features and benefits they offer include:
- No referrals are required to see a specialist
- Expanded telehealth coverage
- Well-designed mobile apps
- $0 copay plans on prescriptions and preventive services
- 24-hour nurse hotline
- Additional discounts and savings
At Crestview Recovery, we work with several insurance plans, including PacificSource Health Plans insurance coverage in Portland, to cover the costs of our treatment programs. Our insurance experts will review your coverage amounts with you and help find additional financing for any out-of-pocket expenses you are responsible for, if necessary.
Paying for Rehab with PacificSource Health Plans
Rehab therapy is more affordable than most people think, especially when they are covered by one of PacificSource’s insurance plans. They offer three types of insurance plans with varying deductibles, out-of-pocket max, copays, and monthly premiums.
- Individuals and families – This plan gives clients access to 74,800 doctors and specialists, hundreds of hospitals, and urgent care centers across Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and Montana. Their network partners include First Choice and First Choice Health for more coverage options.
- Employer plans – These plans provide clients with a dedicated service representative to answer any questions or update coverage plans. Clients can also manage their benefits online through their secure and easy-to-use app, inTouch for Employers.
- Medicare/Medicaid – This option offers $0 premium plans and $0 for preventive care and certain medications for qualifying clients. You will receive personalized care through their broad network of providers, along with innovative care coordination.
Your specific costs will naturally depend on the individual plan that you select. In addiction, deductibles and premiums can depend on your age, sex, lifestyle choices such as smoking and drinking, and your hometown.
Crestview Recovery Works with PacificSource Health Plans to Cover the Cost of Mental Health Treatment
Crestview Recovery accepts PacificSource Health Plans insurance coverage in Portland for men and women 18 and over. Our residential and outpatient treatment programs are accredited and accepted by most insurance plans. Clients can begin therapy right away while our insurance experts process your paperwork.
The mental health treatment covered by PacificSource Health Plans insurance includes:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Group therapy
- Individual therapy
- Family therapy
- Trauma therapy
- Holistic therapy
If you or a loved one is struggling with substance abuse, social anxiety, depression, or other mental health disorders, now is the perfect time to regain control of your life. Call 866.262.0531 today to speak with our compassionate staff about making a positive change in your life.
Since 2016, Dr. Merle Williamson, a graduate of Oregon Health Sciences University, has been the Medical Director at Crestview Recovery, bringing a rich background in addiction medicine from his time at Hazelden Treatment Center. He oversees outpatient drug and alcohol treatments, providing medical care, setting policies, detox protocols, and quality assurance measures. Before specializing in addiction medicine, he spent 25 years in anesthesiology, serving as Chair of Hospital Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee and Chief of Anesthesia at Kaiser Permanente. This experience gives him a unique perspective on treating prescription drug addiction.