The current environment under COVID-19 has made daily life more complicated than it was. As Oregon restrictions are lifted, many people will be heading back into the world after being solitary for more than a year.
Many people experiencing drug and alcohol addiction have been reluctant to get treatment during the height of the Pandemic. Unfortunately, being unwilling to confront addiction doesn’t make the condition disappear. If you know that your chemical dependence is causing harmful side effects and want to get help, Crestview offers long-term sober living and an intensive outpatient addiction treatment program. If you want to get treatment for an addiction or mental health disorder during this complicated time, we can help. Contact Crestview Recovery, Portland’s go-to addiction recovery center to begin your journey to health and wellness.
What Is a Telehealth Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program?
The term “telehealth” covers a variety of services that don’t require the patient to be in a room with the therapist or treatment specialist. This fairly new treatment method opens the door for more people to get help than ever before. You’re no longer limited to getting help from people in the community. Instead, anyone with a phone or an Internet connection can get treatment. We offer a range of different methods to attend a telehealth intensive outpatient treatment program, including:
- Help over the phone: This is the original telehealth method. This program allows a person to call a treatment center for the help they need. It is an effective way of continuing your addiction treatment.
- Video chats: We use a secure channel to video chat with our patients. This method allows you to use your computer to speak to an addiction specialist, even if you’re out of state.
- Texting: This treatment method is one that many people choose because they find it the most comfortable. You don’t have to stop what you’re doing to speak to someone. Additionally, it is easier to do if you’re in a public place.
- Apps: Many mobile apps are designed specifically to allow people like you to get in touch with a treatment specialist in a matter of minutes. This method may be useful in helping people who need alcohol addiction rehab.
- Web-based treatment programs: These programs are available 24/7, as long as you are connected to the internet. They can help you stay on track in your recovery.
- Virtual reality: This telehealth option is based on some of the newest technology. It builds on a computer-generated world that you can simulate around real-life scenarios. We can adapt this technology to virtually any situation, including addiction treatment.
How We Use Our Telehealth Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program
Addiction affects people of every age, gender, race, economic class, and sexuality. Sadly, however, many people don’t get the help they need for a range of reasons. However, now, the help each person needs is more accessible than ever before. Our telehealth intensive outpatient treatment program breaks down the barriers, which increases the number of people it can help. Help is within reach for anyone who needs it. At Crestview Recovery, we’re committed to helping you recover from your addiction no matter where you are located.
With a telehealth treatment program, the hurdles surrounding addiction treatment shrink. You can get the help you need without leaving your home.
Recognizing And Treating Addiction
Drug use often goes unnoticed until it reaches a point of dependence or addiction. The signs and symptoms can progress quickly from being undetectable to being full-blown and intense. Some additional signs that a loved one may be using meth include:
- A thinning or frail body
- Fluctuations in body temperature
- Increased libido
- Lowered immunity
- Convulsions or stroke
Problematic drug use and addiction are also associated with a broad range of psychological side effects leading to dual diagnosis along with other mental health issues, including psychosis, dysphoria, stagnation, delusions, and hallucinations. The mental health experts at Crestview can help identify the signs and symptoms of drug use and addiction and help you or your loved one get on the road to recovery before irreversible damage occurs.
Outpatient Drug Treatment
Patients attending outpatient care have more autonomy to pursue their interests outside of our addiction treatment campus. One of the essential pillars for promoting addiction recovery and helping people avoid a relapse is developing new routines, enjoying time with new people, and gaining an array of diverse experiences. An intensive outpatient drug treatment program helps facilitate these recovery-focused behaviors.
Contact Crestview Recovery Today
At Crestview Recovery, we offer a wide range of addiction treatment programs to help people from every walk of life. For instance, our treatment programs include:
- Heroin addiction treatment
- Meth addiction treatment
- Cocaine addiction treatment
- Prescription pill addiction treatment
There has never been a better time to get addiction treatment. To learn more about our telehealth intensive outpatient treatment program or to enroll in treatment, contact Crestview Recovery at 866.262.0531 today.