If you’re struggling with a drug or alcohol problem, you may be wondering, do I need rehab? If so, you’re not alone. In fact, more than 23 million other people in the U.S. need treatment for a substance abuse problem. Sadly, only a small fraction of these people will ever reach out for the help that they need. If you’ve been unable to get clean on your own, find outside assistance that can help get you back on your feet.
Do I Need Rehab?
Do I need rehab? It’s a question that millions of people are asking themselves at this very moment. If you suspect that your drug or alcohol problem has gotten beyond your control, consider enrolling at a quality rehab center in your area. Portland drug and alcohol treatment can help you get sober and also learn helpful relapse prevention tools to help you maintain lifelong sobriety.
If you’re not sure whether or not you have a problem, ask yourself a few simple questions:
- Do you use drugs or alcohol in more than social settings?
- Do you use in order to cope with painful events or emotions?
- Are you unable to stop using on your own?
- Do you often blackout or experience other drastic side effects as a result of your usage?
- Have your friends and family expressed concern? Do they think you need help?
- Do you neglect personal and professional obligations if they interfere with your ability to use?
If you answered yes to one or more of the questions above, the answer to “do I need rehab?” is Yes. Fortunately, there is an excellent rehab facility in Portland, Oregon, where you can undergo quality and compassionate care. A team of experienced rehab specialists can help guide you through a safe and also successful recovery journey.
Check Out Our Portland Rehab
If you’re looking for substance abuse treatment in the Portland, OR area, consider enrolling at Crestview Recovery. Our Portland rehab offers many of the therapies and services that you need to achieve real change. Furthermore, if you’re ready to leave substance abuse behind for good, we can help customize an ideal treatment plan for your unique recovery needs.
We offer programs and therapies like:
- Detox Referrals – not performed at our facility
- Partial Hospitalization Program
- Evening intensive outpatient program
- Extended Care (90 days)
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment
- Therapy – Individual, Group, Family, and Trauma
Give Us a Call Today
Finally, don’t waste any more time letting addiction control your life. At Crestview Recovery in Portland, OR, you can receive the exceptional treatment that you need and deserve to change your life. To learn more about recovery opportunities at out Portland rehab, dial 8662620531 today. We would be happy to discuss our treatment programs and therapies in greater detail with you!