Do you struggle to control how often and how much you drink? Do you regularly engage in binge drinking? Millions of Americans suffer from some type of alcohol use disorder (AUD). Any problem with alcohol is serious, but professional rehab treatment can help.
Treat Alcohol Disorders in The Early Stages
Alcohol addiction is a gradual disease that will continue to grow worse over time. Your problem won’t go away without treatment, so it’s best to seek help early on. Once tolerance increases and the individual develops a dependency, they become high risk for alcoholism. Alcoholism is the most severe of all AUD’s and the most difficult to treat.
Unlike alcoholics, individuals who deal with alcohol addiction have some control over their drinking. This control is limited, however. Most people who suffer from alcohol addiction engage in binge drinking at least once a month.
Binge drinking is a pattern of drinking that raises one’s blood alcohol concentration (BAC) levels to 0.08 grams percent or higher. For men, it’s equal to five or more alcoholic drinks on the same occasion, at least once in the last 30 days. For women, it is four drinks consumed on the same occasion, at least once in the last 30 days.
If you engage in binge drinking regularly, it might be time to seek out a Portland alcohol addiction treatment center. A quality alcohol rehab program can help you get clean and learn to live without alcohol’s effects. Your alcohol problem could cause numerous lasting effects on your physical and psychological health. It’s important to seek treatment before irreparable damage has occurred.
How Rehab Can Help
To overcome alcohol addiction, you need the professional services that only a quality drug and alcohol addiction treatment center can provide. Detox overseen by experienced rehab specialists can help manage the symptoms of withdrawal and prepare you for treatment. Medically supervised detox is the safest and recommended course for getting through withdrawal.
After detox is complete, you can begin a personalized program to identify and meet your unique needs. This should include therapy with a qualified psychologist. During therapy, you will learn valuable coping skills for managing stress and preventing relapse, post-treatment. The tools you gain in therapy will be helpful to you for the rest of your life.
Recovery is a day-by-day process. Your addiction didn’t develop overnight, and treatment will take time. However, the positive change you can achieve will make your effort worth every minute.
Alcohol Addiction Rehab in Portland
If you’re searching for a reputable Portland alcohol addiction treatment center, you’ve come to the right place. Our center, Crestview Recovery in Portland, Oregon, offers the individualized and effective treatment you need to beat alcohol addiction.
- Partial Hospitalization Program: The PHP program is for those who need comprehensive care but do not require 24-hour supervision.
- IOP: This program is for those who do not require inpatient treatment but need more treatment than what is provided in our Partial Hospitalization Program.
- Outpatient: This program is for individuals who do not require inpatient care, but need more than just something like Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) or Narcotics Anonymous (NA) meetings.
- Dual Diagnosis Therapy: Substance use and mental health problems are often intertwined, so we offer treatment that address both issues simultaneously.
- Individual Therapy: This type of therapy helps people deal with the personal issues that might have led to their addiction.
- Trauma Therapy: Our staff is specially trained in trauma therapy to help those suffering from addiction and their families.
- Extended Care: Aftercare is an important part of addiction treatment and our staff will work with you to create a plan that fits your unique needs.
- Detox referrals: Crestview Recovery can provide you with a detox center that will best suit your requirements.
No matter how doubtful you might feel today, our addiction treatment can help you to recover your sobriety. You don’t have to be a prisoner to alcohol addiction any longer.
Find Help at a Portland Alcohol Addiction Treatment Center
Don’t sit around hoping your alcohol addiction will dissolve on its own. Crestview Recovery in Portland, Oregon, has the treatment tools necessary for conquering your problem.
Let our Portland alcohol addiction treatment center guide you towards a brighter horizon. Contact us today at 866-580-4160 to start your own personal journey towards change.
Since 2016, Dr. Merle Williamson, a graduate of Oregon Health Sciences University, has been the Medical Director at Crestview Recovery, bringing a rich background in addiction medicine from his time at Hazelden Treatment Center. He oversees outpatient drug and alcohol treatments, providing medical care, setting policies, detox protocols, and quality assurance measures. Before specializing in addiction medicine, he spent 25 years in anesthesiology, serving as Chair of Hospital Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee and Chief of Anesthesia at Kaiser Permanente. This experience gives him a unique perspective on treating prescription drug addiction.