Crestview Recovery in Portland, Oregon provides compassionate and effective recovery programs for men and women over 18 struggling with addiction or other mental health disorders. The number of mental health cases continues to rise in the Pacific Northwest. Portland in particular is seeing an above-average number of mental health cases. To combat this troubling development, Crestview Recovery offers residential and outpatient treatment programs to treat anyone who is ready for a positive change.
At Crestview Recovery, we help men and women struggling with addiction, PTSD, or other mental health issues. Our treatment programs are tailored to each client’s specific symptoms. Furthermore, we combine behavioral and holistic therapy and medication-assisted treatment for a well-rounded recovery experience. Call 866.262.0531 today to begin your recovery journey at Crestview Recovery in Portland, Oregon.
How Can Crestview Recovery in Portland, Oregon, Help with Your Recovery?
Crestview Recovery employs the most experienced and professional support staff, certified therapists, and medical professionals to support our clients in all of their mental health needs. They are dedicated to your recovery goals and will do all they can to help you get control of your life back. We believe in a holistic approach to your recovery. Therefore, we offer several types of therapies, such as behavioral, trauma-informed, and meditative.
Crestview Recovery and addiction treatment in Portland is able to treat a number of mental health disorders, such as:
- Substance use disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Eating disorders
- Panic disorders
- Psychiatric disorders
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
We will perform a complete evaluation at Crestview Recovery in Portland, Oregon when you first arrive. Therapists and medical staff will evaluate your physical and mental health along with the severity of your addiction to determine the best treatment program for your recovery. Some people’s recovery process may require full-time care, while others can start with a less restrictive program if they are not actively using or are able to abstain with minimal supervision.
Benefits of Enrolling at Crestview Recovery Center
There are many benefits to beginning your recovery journey at Crestview Recovery. Clients will better understand how their thoughts and emotions control their behavior and create self-sabotaging routines that prevent them from recovering, even if they have a strong desire to change.
Just some of the benefits you will receive at Crestview Recovery in Portland, Oregon include:
- A comprehensive treatment plan that focuses on the mental and physical aspects of a mental health disorder.
- Certified therapists with experience in all types of depression and anxiety disorders and co-occurring disorders.
- In cases of addiction, medication-assisted treatment is provided by medical staff who will administer and monitor your reactions. This is done to minimize negative side effects while still allowing clients to receive the maximum benefits from medications.
- Clients will participate in private and group therapies to build confidence in their new skills and form healthy relationships with their peers.
- Therapists will monitor clients’ behavior during group therapy and note any concerning behavior that needs addressing.
- Clients will also participate in family therapy to help rebuild trust and create a more supportive family unit.
Crestview Recovery: Helping Portland Residents with Effective Addiction Recovery
At Crestview Recovery Center in Portland, we help men and women 18 and older who are ready for help with their mental health. Our tailored treatment plans provide evidence-based therapies that will teach you healthy coping skills and build your confidence so that you can lead a happier and healthier life. We offer the following treatment programs for our clients:
- Residential treatment program
- Partial hospitalization program
- Intensive outpatient program
- Men’s and women’s rehab program
- Telehealth program
- Aftercare programs
Don’t let addiction hold you back. Call Crestview Recovery Center in Portland today at 866.262.0531 to begin your recovery journey.
Since 2016, Dr. Merle Williamson, a graduate of Oregon Health Sciences University, has been the Medical Director at Crestview Recovery, bringing a rich background in addiction medicine from his time at Hazelden Treatment Center. He oversees outpatient drug and alcohol treatments, providing medical care, setting policies, detox protocols, and quality assurance measures. Before specializing in addiction medicine, he spent 25 years in anesthesiology, serving as Chair of Hospital Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee and Chief of Anesthesia at Kaiser Permanente. This experience gives him a unique perspective on treating prescription drug addiction.