Fentanyl addiction treatment in Portland is available to help the ongoing opioid epidemic in the United States. According to a national report, more than 10 million men and women over the age of 12 abuse opioids. Fentanyl is a synthetic opioid that is 50 to 100 times more potent than morphine. It is a fast-acting opioid that can cause severe addiction in teens and adults who use fentanyl or other opioids for pain relief. A fentanyl addiction treatment center in Portland provides safe and effective addiction recovery for men and women struggling with fentanyl addiction.
At Crestview Recovery, we help men and women over the age of 18 who form an addiction to fentanyl or other substances. We use medication-assisted treatment and behavioral therapies to give our clients the best chance to live healthy and sober lives. If you are worried that a friend or loved one is struggling with fentanyl addiction, call 866.262.0531 today to speak with our caring staff about enrolling in our fentanyl addiction treatment program.
When to Know You Need Fentanyl Addiction Treatment in Portland
Opioids are very effective in treating pain for those who go through surgery, have a car accident, or live with chronic pain. People who follow their prescription to the letter and communicate with their doctor about their pain levels can use opioids and have little risk of forming an addiction.
Unfortunately, many adults will simply double up on their prescriptions as their tolerance increases. As a result, this can quickly lead to an addiction. This is especially true for those who also suffer from depression or other mental health disorders. The best course of action, therefore, is fentanyl addiction treatment in Portland.
Continued fentanyl abuse can lead to severe symptoms that can include:
- Respiratory depression
At Crestview Recovery, our fentanyl addiction treatment in Portland gives men and women a real chance at breaking their addiction and turning their lives around. Clients will participate in various therapies and medication management while building coping skills and gaining a large support network of sober friends.
What to Look for in Fentanyl Addiction Treatment in Oregon
A fentanyl addiction treatment program can give men and women a chance to get through their withdrawals safely using FDA-approved medications to treat addiction. By the end of your treatment program, you will be 100% drug-free.
When searching for fentanyl addiction treatment in Oregon, look for these programs and services as a minimal level of care:
- Medication-assisted treatment to reduce withdrawal symptoms and cravings for clients with a severe addiction that is interfering with their recovery.
- Education about addiction and how it creates changes in the body that then lead to physical dependence.
- Behavioral therapies that will help men and women understand how addiction changes their thoughts and behaviors. As a result, they can form new coping skills to maintain their sobriety.
- Additional holistic therapies such as exercise programs, creating writing, and other ways that are beneficial in aiding addiction recovery.
- Group therapy to give clients a chance to practice coping skills with their peers while improving communication and relationship skills.
Choose Crestview Recovery for Our Safe and Discreet Fentanyl Treatment Center in Portland
At Crestview Recovery, our fentanyl treatment center in Portland gives men and women the most effective care for their addiction to fentanyl or other substances. We provide men and women 18 and over with a full range of addiction treatment programs, such as:
- Residential treatment program
- Partial hospitalization program
- Intensive outpatient program
- Separate men’s and women’s rehab
- Telehealth programs
- Aftercare programs
Our compassionate treatment center will take care of you through every step of your addiction recovery journey. Therefore, call 866.262.0531 today or fill out our online contact form to begin your journey to a better life at Crestview Recovery.