Psychiatrists in Portland are trained professionals who can help you. They have experience working with men and women from all walks of life who are struggling with their mental health. Furthermore, they specialize in treating a number of conditions, such as depression, substance abuse, marital or family issues, post-traumatic stress disorder, and other panic disorders. They also help clients process their feelings in a healthy manner while developing coping skills to manage their symptoms. Psychiatric disorders treatment in Portland is essential for men and women struggling with mental health and who want help from an accredited treatment facility.
At Crestview Recovery, we support young men and women 18 and over struggling with substance abuse or other mental health conditions. Our certified psychiatrists have experience working with all types of disorders. Consequently, they can create a custom treatment plan based solely on the severity of your symptoms and recovery goals. In fact, we have a full range of treatment programs to meet any need. Call 866.262.0531 or fill out our online today for more information about our psychiatric disorders treatment in Portland.
Finding Psychiatrists in Portland
Psychiatrists serve a vital role in helping men and women reach their full potential. Moreover, they give clients the skills and confidence necessary for making important changes in their lives. By talking with a psychiatrist regularly, clients can then confidently cope with any situation or traumatic event they may face in the future.
Psychiatrists in Portland can treat many mental health disorders, including:
- Clinical depression
- Anxiety disorders
- Bipolar disorder
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
At Crestview Recovery, we support our clients through effective, evidence-based behavioral and holistic therapies. Clients will work with a certified psychiatrist through our residential and outpatient treatment programs to discuss any issues they face. For more severe cases, medication-assisted treatment is available to reduce withdrawal symptoms and cravings.
The Benefits of Working with Psychiatrists in Portland, OR
Psychiatry services in Portland, Oregon, cover a wide range of mental health treatments for men and women from all walks of life. Clients rediscover the power they have within themselves to make significant changes while gaining valuable communication and relationship skills.
Just some of the benefits of working with psychiatrists in Portland include:
- Mental health education – Clients will work with psychiatrists to better understand their mental health disorder and how it affects them physically and mentally. They also learn how dangerous it is to self-medicate with drugs and alcohol and how it can worsen their mental health condition.
- Group and Individual therapy – Clients will participate in group and individual therapy for a well-rounded treatment experience. During private sessions, clients will discuss their feelings without judgment and develop new thinking patterns and coping skills. In group therapy, they will practice their coping skills and gain new perspectives on how others cope with their symptoms.
- Improved relationships – Clients learn valuable relationship skills. These include recognizing bad relationship traits and how to communicate with their partner in a more effective manner.
- Peer support – The relationships you develop with your peers will become a strong support network to help you stay healthy long after completing your treatment program.
Crestview Recovery Offers Effective Psychiatry Services in Portland, Oregon
Crestview Recovery employs licensed and experienced psychiatrists in Portland, OR, to support the mental health of young men and women 18 and over. Our residential and outpatient treatment programs give clients access to behavioral and holistic therapies that are proven to be effective in treating several mental health disorders, such as:
- Substance use disorder
- Major depressive disorder
- Panic disorders
- Social anxiety
- Psychiatric disorders
If you or a loved one is struggling with depression, PTSD, or other mental health illnesses, call 866.262.0531 today to speak with our compassionate staff about taking that first step toward a healthier future.
Since 2016, Dr. Merle Williamson, a graduate of Oregon Health Sciences University, has been the Medical Director at Crestview Recovery, bringing a rich background in addiction medicine from his time at Hazelden Treatment Center. He oversees outpatient drug and alcohol treatments, providing medical care, setting policies, detox protocols, and quality assurance measures. Before specializing in addiction medicine, he spent 25 years in anesthesiology, serving as Chair of Hospital Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee and Chief of Anesthesia at Kaiser Permanente. This experience gives him a unique perspective on treating prescription drug addiction.