Men who experience difficulties opening up emotionally around women will find their presence in rehab very distracting. The result may be that these men can’t get to the root of their issues. Fortunately, a men’s rehab program in Portland allows for open and honest communication between client and therapist within a female-free environment.
At Crestview Recovery, we support men over 18 struggling with addiction or other mental health disorders. Therapists will discuss the benefits of a men’s rehab program while getting to know their clients and their individual needs to create a tailored treatment plan. This allows for more effective recovery with a better focus on their issues. Call our compassionate staff today at 866.262.0531 to begin your men’s rehab program for a healthy and sober future.
Why Do You Need a Men’s Drug Rehab Center in Portland?
Due to biology, men and women are affected by addiction in unique ways. While addiction will affect men and women from all walks of life, each will have unique symptoms that need addressing to form an effective recovery process. This may require a male-only environment when the cause of their addiction is related to women in their work or professional life. The benefits of men’s rehab are evident in the number of men who complete their program and go on to lead healthy and productive lives.
Some of the common issues men face that may require a men’s drug rehab center in Portland include:
- Work or personal stress
- Past trauma
- Wartime/Current affairs
- Relationship troubles
- Social and peer pressure
At Crestview Recovery, we provide men with a discreet men’s rehab program where they can focus on their addiction recovery without the distractions that women may create. Men’s-only therapy eliminates the distractions from women and promotes open and honest communication.
3 Benefits of a Men’s Rehab Program
There are many benefits of men’s rehab that combine various therapies and medication-assisted treatment to give men a well-rounded treatment program. They benefit from the comradery of men who are going through similar struggles and who will become a part of their support network of sober friends.
Here are three benefits of a men’s rehab program that you can experience:
- Therapy that focuses on issues specific to men. Men-only therapy focuses on male-centric matters that led to their addiction. They will feel more comfortable talking about issues like depression or feelings of insecurities. Then, they can begin developing coping skills to process their emotions in a healthy manner.
- Improved communication and relationship skills. Men will work on improving their communication skills and learn how beneficial it can be to talk about their feelings. They will also gain valuable insight into relationships and learn how to spot unhealthy relationship traits in themselves and others. This will help them weed out anyone who acts as an enabler.
- No distraction from women. The main benefit of men’s rehab is having no distractions from women. Men are more likely to put up their defenses and not be themselves in coed therapy. Also, it can sometimes worsen if their main trigger is female-related.
Choose Crestview Recovery to Discover the Many Benefits of Men’s Rehab
At Crestview Recovery, our men’s drug rehab center in Portland gives men the time and space they need to focus on their recovery. We employ various therapies and medication management in our comprehensive treatment programs that focus on the physical and mental aspects of addiction at the same time. Our addiction treatment programs include:
- Men’s rehab program
- Residential treatment program
- Partial hospitalization program
- Intensive outpatient program
- Telehealth programs
- Aftercare programs
To begin your men-only rehab program, call 866.262.0531 today or fill out our online form, and we will contact you as soon as possible.