Come Together is a complimentary offering by Crestview Recovery Center as part of our mission to address the widespread, painful impact of substance use problems on our community. Our goal is to provide current and relevant information on substance use problems and treatment options and to create a safe and supportive environment for discussion.
While the meeting facilitators are licensed therapists, this meeting is not a therapy group and is not intended to take the place of individual, couples or family therapy. Meeting facilitators will keep information confidential except as required by law. State law may require reporting to a state agency if a person is a danger to himself or herself, a danger to others, or engaged in certain types of abusive behavior, e.g. abuse of a child or elder.
- The Complex Problem of Substance Use: Origins and Understandings
- Matching Needs with Treatment Options: Tolerance, Withdrawal, Detoxification/ASAM levels of Care, Co-occurring Issues, Abstinence, Harm Reduction, Engaging Resources
- Self-Care: How to Help by Helping Yourself
- Helping Them: Ways to Support
- Communication: Staying in Relationship by Communicating Effectively