In the U.S. today, more than 40 million men and women have an anxiety disorder. That figure is likely higher because many people hide their anxiety symptoms from friends and family. As a result, they suffer in silence and experience a diminished quality of life. Anxiety treatment in Portland, Oregon, gives men and women the relief they need from their anxiety symptoms through various behavioral and holistic therapies. Anxiety treatment in Portland is a necessary step for anyone who needs help in forming long-lasting recovery skills.
At Crestview Recovery, our anxiety therapy program in Portland benefits men and women over the age of 18. We assess each client’s unique symptoms to create a tailored treatment plan that helps them reach their recovery goals. We offer both residential and outpatient treatment programs to help a wide range of people who are ready for a positive change. Get the help you need with your anxiety symptoms by calling 866.262.0531 today for more information about our anxiety treatment in Portland, Oregon.
Which Anxiety Treatment in Portland, Oregon, is Right for You?
Anxiety affects men and women with varying symptoms, from mild to severe. Some people will experience anxiety for short periods of time without much disruption to their lives. Others, however, may have crippling symptoms that affect their physical and mental health.
Some of the common symptoms of anxiety include:
- Panic and fear
- Shortness of breath
- Rapid heart rate
- Tingling in hands and feet
- Chest pain
- Nausea and vomiting
At Crestview Recovery, our anxiety treatment center in Portland, Oregon has the experience of treating all types of anxiety and we base each treatment plan on our client’s unique needs. They will participate in behavioral and holistic therapies to better understand their symptoms and form healthy coping skills to avoid future anxiety attacks.
Benefits of an Anxiety Therapy Program in Portland
Anxiety is a treatable mental health illness. In fact, various behavioral therapies can help clients process their thoughts and emotions in a healthy manner. Then, men and women will develop coping skills to improve their mental health. At the same time, they’ll form close relationships with their peers who can become a part of their growing support network.
Just some of the benefits of an anxiety therapy program in Portland include:
- A safe and welcoming environment that gives clients the time and space they need to improve their mental health.
- Clients will participate in cognitive-behavioral therapies in private therapy sessions. This helps them understand how their negative thinking controls their behaviors. Then, they will develop coping skills to change their negative thinking and bad habits.
- They will also work on improving communication skills. This helps them better express themselves and learn how to listen to others.
- Clients will participate in group therapy where they can practice their coping and communication skills while therapists monitor their interactions for any concerning behavior that needs addressing.
- Men and women will work on recognizing unhealthy relationship traits and how to talk with their partners to form healthier relationships.
Join Crestview Recovery’s Anxiety Treatment Center in Portland, Oregon, Today for Help with Your Anxiety Symptoms
Crestview Recovery gives men and women several treatment options for their anxiety disorder. We base each plan on our client’s individual symptoms, which allows for a more custom treatment with better results. Our certified behavioral therapists have experience treating all forms of anxiety, including:
- Generalized anxiety disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Panic disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Social anxiety disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder
If you are ready to begin your anxiety treatment in Portland, Oregon, call 866.262.0531 to speak with our compassionate staff to get the help you need to lead a productive and happy life.
Since 2016, Dr. Merle Williamson, a graduate of Oregon Health Sciences University, has been the Medical Director at Crestview Recovery, bringing a rich background in addiction medicine from his time at Hazelden Treatment Center. He oversees outpatient drug and alcohol treatments, providing medical care, setting policies, detox protocols, and quality assurance measures. Before specializing in addiction medicine, he spent 25 years in anesthesiology, serving as Chair of Hospital Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee and Chief of Anesthesia at Kaiser Permanente. This experience gives him a unique perspective on treating prescription drug addiction.