A women’s rehab center in Portland, Oregon, can be very beneficial in helping women from all walks of life who are struggling with addiction to drugs or alcohol. Women are statistically more likely to form a strong addiction over a long period of time. This is because they are more likely to use smaller amounts to hide depression or other troubling issues they are facing. Fortunately, a women’s rehab program in Portland provides a safe and welcoming environment where women get a chance to heal and recover from addiction.
At Crestview Recovery, our women’s drug rehab center in Portland helps women over 18 struggling with addiction or other mental health disorders. Certified therapists and medical staff will perform a complete evaluation to determine the best course of action for your addiction recovery. Moreover, we offer a full range of treatment programs, from residential to outpatient options. Therefore, if you or a loved one is struggling with addiction, call 866.262.0531 today to begin your recovery journey through our women’s rehab center in Portland, Oregon.
How to Know When You Need a Women’s Alcohol Rehab Center in Portland
Women are natural caregivers and are responsible for taking care of themselves, children, spouses, and work responsibilities. At the same time, they are under continual pressure to keep up with everything while smiling and looking their best. Unfortunately, women don’t get enough time to cope with the stresses of their daily lives. As a result, exhaustion, depression, or addiction may occur. In many cases, one will lead to another and create a co-occurring disorder that requires extensive treatment to heal.
A women’s alcohol rehab center in Portland can help women who:
- Are struggling to keep up with work and family commitments because of their addiction
- Are unable to quit even if they want to
- Have tried quitting before, but withdrawal symptoms and cravings are too severe
- Friends and family show concern for their health and safety and are afraid they are only getting worse
At Crestview Recovery, our women’s drug rehab center in Portland gives women a gender-specific rehab where they can focus on the issues that are specific to women. This is very beneficial for women who don’t feel like they can be fully themselves around men.
Advantages of Finding a Women’s Rehab Program in Portland
There are many reasons why women prefer a gender-specific rehab program over a coed therapy environment. If their addiction is due to relationships with men in their work and personal lives, coed therapy can be very disruptive and make things worse.
Just some of the advantages of finding a women’s drug rehab program in Portland include:
- Women get a safe and male-free environment. Once there, they can focus on their recovery without the distractions from men being in the room.
- Access to medication-assisted treatment that uses FDA-approved medications to reduce withdrawal symptoms and cravings.
- Participation in individual behavioral therapy. This helps women to then process their feelings in a healthy manner without turning to drugs and alcohol.
- Practice coping skills and develop strong relationships with the other women in group therapy.
- Children and spouses will participate in family therapy to learn how they can be more helpful at home and support the recovery process.
- Have access to aftercare programs to continue receiving therapy whenever necessary.
Join Crestview Recovery at Our Women’s Rehab Center in Portland, Oregon
Crestview Recovery helps men and women 18 and over struggling with addiction and ready to make a fundamental change in their lives. Our women’s rehab center in Portland, Oregon, offers a full range of treatment programs where women can participate in a number of therapies, including:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Group and individual therapy
- Family therapy
- Trauma therapy
- Holistic therapy
If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction, help is available at Crestview Recovery. Call 866.262.0531 today or fill out our online contact form to begin your journey toward a healthy and productive life.