Addiction rates continue to climb across the U.S. as men and women try to cope with the uncertain nature of our current climate. Unfortunately, women are just as likely to use drugs and alcohol to manage their symptoms as men. Often, they think substances will help them deal with their issues. Unfortunately, women are only worsening their mental health in the process.
There are many benefits of a women’s rehab program for women struggling to maintain their work and family commitments due to their growing addiction. A women’s rehab program in Portland is essential for women looking for a gender-specific addiction treatment program.
At Crestview Recovery, our women’s drug rehab center in Portland provides compassionate and discreet care for women. We provide residential and outpatient treatment programs that utilize evidence-based therapies in a safe and male-free environment. This gives women a better recovery experience if their addiction is related to issues with men in their professional or personal lives. To begin your addiction recovery in a women’s rehab program in Portland, call 866.262.0531 today to speak with our friendly staff.
Why Should Women Choose a Woman’s Rehab Program?
There are many benefits of a women’s rehab center. Women tend to internalize their thoughts and emotions more than men and will avoid asking for help. They are natural caregivers and will hide their pain to continue their work and family commitments.
Some common issues that women face that can lead to a worsening mental health condition include:
- Physical or emotional abuse from a spouse or loved one
- Addiction in a child or spouse
- Postpartum depression
- Body image
- Relationships with men at work and personal life
There are many benefits of a women’s rehab center, and at Crestview Recovery, we offer women over 18 a safe and encouraging space to work on their addiction recovery. Women will get a specialized treatment plan that will include behavioral therapies and medication management in cases of severe addiction.
5 Benefits of a Women’s Rehab Program
Women who are ready to stop letting their declining mental health control their lives will find many benefits of a women’s rehab program. Research has shown that women can benefit more from a gender-neutral environment where they will feel freer to talk about the issues that affect them the most.
Here are five key benefits of a women’s rehab program that you can experience:
- A nurturing environment. Participating in female-only therapy creates a more nurturing space. Women are naturally more nurturing than men, and there will be fewer defensive reactions when dealing with sensitive issues.
- Multiple therapy options. A women’s rehab program will consist of several types of behavioral and holistic therapies. Medication-assisted treatment is available if a client’s withdrawal symptoms interfere with her recovery.
- Focus on female-specific issues. Therapy is more focused on the issues that matter to women the most. Issues such as eating disorders and feeling overwhelmed while taking care of their family are discussed and understood by everyone in the program. This creates a more beneficial experience.
- More accepting of sexual orientation. Women who are gay or bisexual will find a more accepting recovery experience because other women in the program will support and not judge them.
- A strong support group of supportive women. As women progress through the program, they will form close bonds with the other women who are going through a similar experience. They will become a part of a healthy support system that you can turn to whenever necessary.
Join Crestview Recovery Provides for Our Safe and Compassionate Women’s Drug Rehab Center in Portland
At Crestview Recovery, our women’s drug rehab center in Portland helps women over 18 struggling with addiction or other mental health disorders. We offer a full range of addiction treatment programs with gender-specific options for women whose addiction stems from male relationships.
Don’t suffer in silence. Call 866.262.0531 today or fill out our online form to reach one of our caring staff about turning your life around through our women’s rehab program in Portland.