The current environment under COVID-19 has made daily life more complicated than it was. Mayors, governors, and presidents are continually adding more quarantine measures, and newscasters are repeatedly stating the risks of catching this disease. As a result, leaving the house may not be appealing. However, if you still want to get treatment for an addiction or mental health disorder during this complicated time, we can help. At Crestview Recovery, we’re now offering a telehealth intensive outpatient treatment program for those who need it. In short, just because you can’t leave the house, doesn’t mean that you can’t get the help you need.
What is a Telehealth Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program?
The term “telehealth” covers a variety of services that don’t require the patient to be in a room with the therapist or treatment specialist. This fairly new treatment method opens the door for more people to get help than ever before. You’re no longer limited to getting help from people in the community. Instead, anyone with a phone or an Internet connection can get treatment. We offer a range of different methods to attend a telehealth intensive outpatient treatment program, including:
- Help over the phone: This is the original telehealth method. This program allows a person to call a treatment center for the help they need. It is an effective way of continuing your addiction treatment.
- Video chats: We use a secure channel to video chat with our patients. This method allows you to use your computer to speak to an addiction specialist, even if you’re out of state.
- Texting: This treatment method is one that many people choose because they find it the most comfortable. You don’t have to stop what you’re doing to speak to someone. Additionally, it is easier to do if you’re in a public place.
- Apps: Many mobile apps are designed specifically to allow people like you to get in touch with a treatment specialist in a matter of minutes. This method may be useful in helping people who struggle with alcohol addiction.
- Web-based treatment programs: These programs are available 24/7, as long as you are connected to the internet. They can help you stay on track in your recovery.
- Virtual reality: This telehealth option is based on some of the newest technology. It builds on a computer-generated world that you can simulate around real-life scenarios. We can adapt this technology to virtually any situation, including addiction treatment.
How We Use Our Telehealth Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program
Addiction affects people of every age, gender, race, economic class, and sexuality. Sadly, however, many people don’t get the help they need for a range of reasons. However, now, the help each person needs is more accessible than ever before. Our telehealth intensive outpatient treatment program breaks down the barriers, which increases the number of people it can help. Help is within reach for anyone who needs it. At Crestview Recovery, we’re committed to helping you recover from your addiction no matter where you are located.
With a telehealth treatment program, the hurdles surrounding addiction treatment shrink. You can get the help you need without leaving your home, and risking getting sick with COVID-19. You just need to take the first step.
Contact Crestview Recovery Today
At Crestview Recovery, we offer a wide range of addiction treatment programs to help people from every walk of life. For instance, our treatment programs include:
- Alcohol addiction treatment
- Heroin addiction treatment
- Meth addiction treatment
- Cocaine addiction treatment
- Prescription pill addiction treatment
Despite the terror of the COVID-19 virus, there has never been a better time to get addiction treatment. To learn more about our telehealth intensive outpatient treatment program or to enroll in treatment, contact Crestview Recovery at 866.262.0531 today.