A partial hospitalization program in Portland, or PHP, is a multi-disciplinary approach to addiction that gives men and women a real chance at recovery. Addiction treatment plans can range from full-time care where clients live in a treatment facility to a less restrictive form of outpatient therapy that gradually steps down from full-time care. A partial hospitalization program in Portland often follows a residential care program. However, depending on the circumstances, some patients can start their addiction recovery with a PHP program.
At Crestview Recovery, we support men and women 18 and over struggling with addiction to alcohol, cocaine, or other substances. In fact, we know that every client is different in their treatment needs and we will form an effective program that benefits them the most. Continue reading to learn about PHP in Portland, then call 866.262.0531 or fill out our online form. See how our partial hospitalization center in Portland can help you reach your recovery goals.
What is a Partial Hospitalization Program in Oregon?
A partial hospitalization program is a type of outpatient addiction treatment program where clients spend several hours a day in therapy while living at home or in a sober-living environment. This program typically follows a residential treatment program where clients live full-time at a treatment facility. PHP in Oregon can also be a starting point for men and women whose addiction doesn’t require full-time care.
A typical partial hospitalization program in Portland will last for 2–4 weeks. Clients attend various therapies 6–8 hours a day, five days a week. A team of therapists and medical staff will update your progress weekly to determine when clients will graduate to the next level of treatment. To qualify for a partial hospitalization program in Oregon, clients must meet the following requirements:
- Successful completion of a residential treatment program, unless starting with PHP
- Be able to abstain from drugs or alcohol while in the program with minimal supervision
- Can meet with therapists and medical staff at regularly scheduled times through in-person and telehealth appointments
- Have a strong desire to lead a sober life
At Crestview Recovery, our partial hospitalization program in Portland gives men and women the confidence and coping skills they need to abstain from drugs and alcohol. At the same time, they gain valuable insight into themselves and the cause of their addiction while learning to live their best lives.
The Benefits of a Partial Hospitalization Program in Oregon
There are many benefits to enrolling in a partial hospitalization center in Portland. Men and women will regain their self-esteem and confidence as they progress through the program while gaining a large support group of sober friends from those who attend PHP in Oregon.
Some of the benefits you will receive through a partial hospitalization program in Oregon include:
- A dedicated team of certified behavioral therapists and medical professionals helping you reach your recovery goals.
- Gain a better understanding of how addiction affects you and those around you.
- Develop healthy coping skills to process any negative or harmful thoughts that led to the addiction.
- Therapists will monitor your interactions with peers during group therapy to improve your communication and relationship skills.
- PHP in Portland includes family therapy to rebuild the family unit and restore any broken relationships. It also helps create a home environment that will benefit the recovery process.
Choose Crestview Recovery’s Partial Hospitalization Center in Portland to Begin Your Addiction Recovery
At Crestview Recovery, we support men and women 18 and over in their addiction journey through the effective use of residential and outpatient treatment programs. We employ certified therapists with experience in treating addiction and mental health disorders. Our partial hospitalization program in Portland can help with addiction to all types of substances, including:
- Prescription medication
If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction and ready to make a positive change, call 866.262.0531 today for help with your addiction recovery in Portland, Oregon.