To treat the complex symptoms of addiction and other mental health disorders, some clients will need an inpatient or residential treatment program that offers a safe space to focus on their recovery. 90-day residential treatment programs give individuals a chance to safely get through detoxing and begin healing and learning how to lead a healthy and sober life. Before enrolling in a 90-day addiction treatment program, you should know what to expect so you can fully prepare yourself for the experience.
At Crestview Recovery, we help men and women 18 and over who are struggling with addiction to alcohol, heroin, cocaine, or other harmful substances. Our therapists take the time to build a close relationship with each client, so they feel comfortable talking about what led to the addiction. They help them process their emotions and build healthy coping skills through group and individual therapy sessions. If you want more information about our 90-day addiction treatment program, call 866.262.0531 today to speak with one of our knowledgeable team members.
Why Do You Need 90-Day Residential Treatment Programs?
Addiction can cause a person to act against their nature in order to continue their abuse, despite any desire to quit. It creates powerful self-destructive habits and thoughts that convince the person the only help they need is with more drugs and alcohol. Those who struggle with depression or other mental health disorders are at an increased risk of forming an addiction that requires extensive treatment through 90-day residential treatment programs.
If you or a loved one is abusing drugs or alcohol, here are some of the signs you need a residential treatment program:
- Drug or alcohol abuse increases over time as tolerance levels build
- Needing to start the day with a drink or pill
- They are always intoxicated, even at events without alcohol or drugs
- They withdraw from friends and family
- Changes in their physical appearance
- Frequent mood changes
- When asked about their use, they become angry or try to convince you they have everything under control
At Crestview Recovery, our treatment center offers a full complement of residential and outpatient treatment programs. We will be with you through every step of your addiction recovery and will be here whenever you feel old temptations returning.
What to Expect from 90-Day Inpatient Treatment Programs
Addiction is a treatable illness when you join a treatment program that specializes in treating all types of addiction and any corresponding disorders that may be fueling it. The skills you learn in therapy can give you a positive outlook on life and plenty of healthy lifestyle tips for reaching your recovery goals.
Here is what you can expect when enrolling in a 90-day residential treatment program:
- When you first arrive, you will meet with a trained professional who will run a full assessment of your physical and mental health to determine the right program for the severity of your symptoms. Most clients begin with a 30-, 60-, or 90-day program and graduate to outpatient treatment.
- During private therapy, you will meet with a behavioral therapist who will work with you to uncover the root cause of the addiction and talk about your feelings in a safe environment. They will teach you healthy coping skills to manage your symptoms and how to handle triggering situations or people.
- In group therapy, you will practice your new skills along with learning to be a better communicator through role-playing activities with your peers. You will also participate in group discussions where you will see how others are coping with their addiction and what coping mechanisms work best for them.
- Family therapy is an integral part of any comprehensive treatment program, and your family will participate in your recovery. They will have a chance to talk with a therapist, learn how addiction affects everyone, and learn how to create a supportive home environment.
90-day inpatient treatment programs provide a safe and comfortable environment that promotes healing and recovery. In addition to therapy, you will build supportive relationships with your peers that will encourage your sobriety and healthy living.
Choose Crestview Recovery’s 90-Day Addiction Treatment Program
Crestview Recovery is a fully accredited addiction treatment facility that supports Oregon residents who are ready to make a positive change in their lives. Our 90-day residential treatment programs give clients the skills and confidence they need to continue their recovery journey. After completing residential treatment, clients will continue their recovery through our outpatient treatment programs and alumni support.