Drug rehab at Crestview Recovery offers private and effective drug rehab that promotes lifelong, sustainable recovery. We offer a mix of holistic therapies with evidence-backed behavioral therapy and recreational activities for a well-rounded recovery experience. Moreover, our staff is dedicated to helping men and women from all walks of life recover from addiction and live up to their full potential. Continue reading to learn more about Crestview Recovery and all that we offer for your addiction recovery.
If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction, help is available at Crestview Recovery in Portland, Oregon. Call 866.262.0531 today to speak with our knowledgeable staff about how we can aid in your recovery journey.
Drug Rehab at Crestview Recovery
Crestview Recovery offers a positive environment for men and women ready for a fundamental change in their lives. We’ve spent years selecting the best homes and clinical spaces that feel like home—not like a hospital. Our goal is to ensure you feel safe and comfortable in our center to allow for a more effective recovery experience.
Our staff of behavioral and family therapists, medical professionals, case managers, and support staff has years of experience and comes from diverse backgrounds. This allows us to help with addiction caused by any number of life experiences, such as:
- Domestic or sexual abuse
- Family history of substance abuse
- Gender/Identity confusion
- Peer and social pressure
- Racial discrimination/violence
- Depression and other mental health disorders
Crestview’s dedicated staff is passionate about recovery and change and will be by your side every step of the way. You will participate in several beneficial therapies and activities during your drug rehab at Crestview Recovery.
What to Expect From a Drug Rehab Program at Crestview Recovery
Making the decision to enroll in a drug rehab program is one of the hardest first steps you will take on your recovery journey. Fortunately, once you take that step, you will find helping hands to guide you through the entire experience. Here are just some of the beneficial services that you can expect from a drug rehab program at Crestview Recovery:
- Optimal client-to-staff ratio – You will receive individualized care for your recovery process. Therapists and medical staff will evaluate your physical and mental health when you first arrive to determine which type of treatment program will be most effective.
- Leading-edge drug rehab modalities – Certified therapists use cognitive-behavioral therapy and other types of behavioral therapies that are proven to be very effective in helping clients develop healthy coping skills to process their feelings instead of hiding from them. This helps them discover the power they have within themselves to change their negative thoughts and habits.
- Recreational activities – Clients will participate in a variety of holistic therapies that include yoga, meditation, nature hikes, camping, and fishing. These programs allow for a more natural healing process and promote healthy bonding with their peers.
- All levels of addiction care – Each person is different in their recovery needs, and Crestview Recovery offers a full range of treatment programs, from residential to telehealth and aftercare programs.
Choose Crestview Recovery in Portland, Oregon, for Our Compassionate Drug Rehab Program
At Crestview Recovery, we help men and women 18 and older struggling with substance abuse or other mental health disorders. Our staff is passionate about helping with your recovery experience and want to see you happy, healthy, and sober. In fact, we offer a full range of addiction treatment programs that include:
- Residential treatment program
- Men’s drug rehab program
- Women’s drug rehab program
- Partial hospitalization program
- Intensive outpatient program
- Telehealth services
- Aftercare programs
Check out our site photos to see the beautiful homes you will be residing in during your recovery process. Then, call 866.262.0531 or fill out our online form today to speak with our compassionate staff about scheduling a tour at Crestview Recovery in Portland, Oregon.