Benzo addiction treatment in Portland gives men and women a safe means to stop their abuse and get back to their normal lives. Benzos, or benzodiazepines, is a type of depressant that is useful in treating anxiety, insomnia, muscle spasms, and seizures. Unfortunately, it also has the potential for a high abuse rate. This is because people will routinely take more than prescribed, thinking they are safe from addiction because their doctor prescribed them. Enrolling in benzo addiction rehab is the smartest choice to make for people who are struggling with an addiction to benzodiazepines.
At Crestview Recovery, we help men and women 18 and over who are struggling with addiction to prescription medications, heroin, or other substances. Our therapists and medical staff have years of experience treating all types of addiction. As a result, they give clients the confidence and coping skills to lead a full and productive life. For more information about our benzo addiction rehab program, pick up the phone and call 866.262.0531 today to speak with our friendly staff about your addiction recovery.
Finding Benzo Addiction Treatment in Portland
When taken as directed, benzodiazepines have a low risk of addiction. However, should a person decide to take more than their doctor prescribes, it can lead to a serious addiction if they continue with the increased amount. If they continue the abuse and can’t refill their prescription, they may then switch to heroin or other illegal drugs and cause significant harm to themselves.
Are you concerned that a loved one is abusing their benzo medications? If so, here are some of the symptoms of benzo abuse:
- Difficulty concentrating
- Muscle weakness
- Slurred speech
At Crestview Recovery, we offer benzo addiction treatment in Portland. Here, our clients stay in beautiful homes and focus on their recovery, free from outside distractions. We also offer outpatient treatment programs for those who have completed a residential program and are ready for the next stage of recovery.
The Benefits of a Benzo Addiction Treatment Center
Making the decision to enroll in a benzo rehab program in Portland is an important first step toward a sober life. Clients will learn how addiction harms them physically and mentally and how it can ruin more than just their lives.
Here are some additional benefits of enrolling in a benzo addiction treatment center:
- A dedicated team of behavioral therapists, medical professionals, and support staff whose mission is to help you reach your recovery goals.
- During private therapy, clients will discuss what led to the addiction and learn to communicate their feelings more effectively. They will develop healthy coping skills that will benefit them now and in the future.
- During group therapy, clients will practice their coping and communication skills while the therapist monitors their interactions and makes note of any troubling behavior.
- Clients will also participate in family therapy with their parents, siblings, or loved ones. The purpose is to rebuild broken relationships and strengthen the family bond. As a result, families learn how they can be a big part of the recovery journey.
Join Crestview Recovery for Our Benzo Rehab Program in Portland
At Crestview Recovery, our benzo addiction treatment center is off the 205 highway next to Mt. Tabor Park in Portland, off of the Washington Street exit. We help men and women 18 and over struggling with an addiction to benzos or other prescription medication with inpatient and outpatient treatment options. During their treatment program, clients will participate in a number of behavioral and holistic therapies, such as:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Dual diagnosis therapy
- Trauma therapy
- Family therapy
- Group and individual therapy
Today is the best time to start getting healthy and living your best life. Call 866.262.0531 or fill out our online form if you are ready to get help with your addiction recovery.