Psychiatrists are responsible for the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of mental, emotional, or behavioral disorders. They help clients who are struggling with depression, personality disorders, substance abuse, and other illnesses. Finding a psychiatrist near Portland, OR, is essential for men and women who are struggling with their mental health. Crestview Recovery’s psychiatric disorders treatment center in Portland is available for men and women in Oregon who want help turning their lives around.
At Crestview Recovery, we support men and women 18 and over with depression, substance use disorder, or other mental health illnesses. Our comfortable and discreet facility is across from Mt. Tabor park off the SE Washington exit on the 205 freeway. We are available to treat clients living in Salem, Hillsboro, Beaverton, and surrounding areas. For more information about our psychiatric services near Portland, OR, call 866.262.0531 today to speak with our friendly staff about enrolling in our psychiatric disorders treatment center.
Finding a Psychiatrist Near Portland, OR
Psychiatrists near Portland, OR, are in high demand locally and across the state to treat the thousands of men and women who are struggling with their mental health. They are medical doctors who specialize in mental health. As such, they can prescribe beneficial medications in addition to diagnosing and treating a variety of mental health disorders. The combination of medication and behavioral therapy is proven to be the most effective treatment plan with a high rate of success.
The types of mental health disorders a psychiatrist can treat include:
- Substance use disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- Social anxiety
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Autism spectrum disorder
At Crestview Recovery, we support men and women from all walks of life who are living with depression, post-traumatic stress disorder, or other mental health conditions. Our psychiatrists form a close relationship with each client to establish trust and open communication for a better treatment experience.
The Benefits of Psychiatric Services Near Portland, OR
There are many benefits of working with a psychiatrist near Portland, OR. A treatment facility will offer a full range of treatment programs to address each client’s needs based on their individual symptoms and recovery goals. Those with severe symptoms can start their treatment through a residential program. Then, they can graduate to an outpatient program as their mental health and confidence improve.
Here are some additional benefits of psychiatric services near Portland, OR:
- A dedicated staff of therapists and medical professionals whose main goal is to help you reach your recovery goals.
- For cases of substance abuse or severe symptoms, medication-assisted treatment will greatly reduce symptoms and allow clients to focus on their recovery. Medical staff will administer medication and make adjustments to ensure minimal side effects.
- Clients will work one-on-one with a therapist to understand the root cause of their symptoms. In addition, they’ll develop coping skills to manage their symptoms.
- During group therapy, clients will practice coping skills with their peers in a supervised environment. Therapists will monitor their interactions and address any concerning behavior.
- Family therapy is an essential part of any treatment plan and gives parents, siblings, and spouses a healthy outlet for their feeling. It also goes a long way toward restoring relationships and creating a stronger family bond.
Crestview Recovery is the Number One Psychiatric Disorders Treatment Center in Portland
Crestview Recovery is conveniently located off the 205 freeway in Portland and is available to men and women 18 and over who want help with their mental health recovery. When you first arrive, our staff will perform a full assessment to determine the right treatment program for your individual symptoms. Our facility offers a full range of treatment programs, including:
- Residential treatment
- Partial hospitalization program
- Intensive outpatient program
- Separate men’s and women’s rehab
- Telehealth services
- Aftercare program
Today is the perfect time to call 866.262.0531 and meet with our compassionate team about enrolling in our psychiatric disorders treatment center in Portland.