Drugs and alcohol have a way of taking over a person’s life and making it hard for them to recover from addiction. As a result, rehab may be a beneficial process for you and any others affected by substance abuse in order to beat addiction. At Crestview Recovery near Eugene, we provide a detailed and high-quality treatment that walks a person through the minefield of addiction and back to safety. Read on to learn more about our rehab facility and how our rehab recovery center can help you.
Do You Need Rehab Near Eugene?
Rehab is a powerful way of overcoming addiction that can give you a better chance of sobriety for the rest of your life. But do you need this treatment to stay healthy? Before calling us at Crestview Recovery to inquire about our rehab services, it is a good idea to ask yourself a few simple questions to better understand your addiction. We believe that you need rehab if you:
- Abuse substances daily or on a frequent schedule
- Suffer from health problems caused by addiction
- Tried to stop in the past but always relapse
- Experience legal and relationship issues because of addiction
- See no way out of this problem and need professional help
These situations all indicate that you have an addiction that has taken control of your life. There is no shame in this situation. Remember that addiction is a disease. And like all other diseases, it can be treated with high-quality medical care. Drug rehab is the best option for you if you find yourself relating to one or more of the above situations. Rehab will help you form new healthy habits and ways of thinking so that you can give yourself the best chance of sobriety in your life.
How Does Rehab Work?
Rehab works by assessing all levels of your addiction. In treatment, our professionals follow a pretty straightforward, but effective, care method, including:
- Gauging what substances to which you have become addicted
- Figuring out the severity of your addiction
- Discovering physical and emotional problems that contribute
- Providing detailed care that handles these issues
During your rehab, we will carefully adjust this process to meet your needs. For example, if specialists discover that one method does not work for you, they will try another method that will.
What Does Crestview Recovery Do?
At Crestview Recovery, we offer rehab that can help provide many unique benefits. For example, we have a myriad of care options that should suit the needs of just about anybody going through the challenges of addiction, including:
- Outpatient care that lets you go home
- Intensive outpatient that requires more commitment
- Partial hospitalization for those who need it
- Extended 90-day program that provides comprehensive care
- Dual-diagnosis treatment for those with co-occurring disorders
- Individual therapy to manage psychological problems
- Trauma care for those with PTSD and other trauma-related concerns
Our professionals are master-level recovery experts who have trained heavily for their job. As a result, they love what they do and what to help you recover in comfort and ease. That is just one of the big reasons why we remain such a popular care option in the area.
How Can I Contact Crestview for Rehab Near Eugene?
Please call 866.262.0531 if you want rehab near Eugene from Crestview Recovery. Our counselors will take the time to verify your insurance, assess your case, and decide what kind of treatment is right for you. In this way, you will have the best chance of recovering from addiction. Making this step is tough, we know, but you will be glad that you took the time to assess this situation and manage your healthcare fully.