Crestview Recovery offers individualized recovery programs for men and women throughout the Pacific Northwest. Whether you live in Portland or need to get away from the pressures of your routine environment, our drug and alcohol abuse treatment programs in Oregon can help. We offer you the care and support you need to achieve sober living.
A Place to Heal
Our 30-bed facility offers intensive inpatient, outpatient, and aftercare treatment options to suit your needs and preferences. Partial hospitalization and extended care expand our customized care options to those that need them. Licensed and experienced therapists and councilors administer trauma therapy and holistic treatment options to help you heal.
With an individualized recovery program, you can enjoy a structured environment designed to help you overcome substance abuse disorder. An individualized recovery plan led by specialists minimizes your risk of a relapse. Let the team at Crestview Recovery assist your efforts in winning back a productive, drug-free life.
Schedule a clinical assessment as the first step toward an effective treatment plan.
What Are Individualized Recovery Programs?
Our clients participate in individualized recovery programs that take their personal preferences and needs into account. Through a combination of individual and group counseling, you learn to maintain focus on your recovery. In counseling, you further develop a roadmap that includes the skills needed to cope with the dangers of relapse.
Choose from treatment options that teach you new life skills. Many clients have to relearn social skills after months or years of isolation. Isolation from addiction can heighten emotions, such as stress and anxiety. Learn to communicate effectively without falling back into old habits. Additionally, coping skills teach you to remain in the moment and avoid overreacting to situations that might otherwise trigger a return to substance abuse.
You may already know what some of your triggers are. It’s critical to learn how to confront them with new techniques that enable you to think through decisions rationally. Triggers include anything that makes you crave drugs or alcohol. Most of them relate to events in your personal history. A person, activity, or place — even an object or song — might send you spiraling. We can help you overcome and face your fears directly without resorting to self-medication.
Who Does Crestview Serve?
Our individualized recovery programs serve all clients with a dependence on alcohol or drugs. Check out our men’s and women’s addiction rehab programs that serve clients in the Pacific Northwest. We accept most insurance, so many clients don’t have to pay the full cost of recovery. Also, our professional staff can effectively treat many forms of substance abuse, including:
- Heroin addiction rehab in OR
- Methamphetamine rehab
- Cocaine rehab program in WA
- Alcohol treatment in OR
Further, we take the time to create individualized recovery programs for all our clients to give them the best chance for a successful recovery.
At Crestview Recovery, men and women attend gender-specific rehab programs. These programs take into account the different needs of each sex when it comes to substance abuse recovery. Programs cater to the needs of each client and form a supportive environment without the distractions and pressure of a mixed-gender environment.
Some of our programs include:
- Holistic drug rehab in Portland: This approach treats the whole person, from traditional methods to more innovative therapy types, holistic therapy helps you find unique ways to identify and overcome old traumas
- 12 step recovery: The 12-step approach has expertly guided alcohol and drug recovery efforts for decades. It emphasizes leaning on a higher power for encouragement and strength.
- Men’s alcohol rehab in OR: The men’s alcohol rehab program addresses the needs of men with alcohol use disorder. This treatment option provides individualized recovery programs for the men who participate in it. There are many gender-based programs available to fit your needs.
- Extended care addiction treatment: In extended care treatment, you take advantage of inpatient rehab. This program gives you additional supervision and the support to conquer significant addiction issues.
Individualized Recovery Programs in Portland OR
Contact Crestview Recovery to find your way back to peace and productivity. Call us at 866.262.0531 to discuss the first steps of your journey toward renewed health and a hopeful future.