Sometimes it’s not the medication a person has to worry about, but the side effects. Some of these side effects could be mild, but others are more serious. If you’re concerned about oxycodone side effects, you may be worried about issues that could lead to addiction. Fortunately, Crestview Recovery can help by providing the quality resources you need to protect your health and conquer your addiction. If you’re facing an addiction to oxycodone, you’re not alone. We’re here to help you get the right level of Oxycodone addiction rehab to live a whole, healthy life once again.
Understanding Oxycodone Side Effects is Important
Oxycodone side effects can be severe. Designed by experts to relieve pain, it immediately affects the body. But when you take too much of it can also depress breathing and heart rate. It can affect other organs, too, and slow the body’s and brain’s ability to process information. As that happens, judgment is not as good, and people might make decisions that aren’t in their best interest.
Unfortunately, the most significant side effect of oxycodone is that it’s an addictive substance. Once you get used to taking it, you need to take more to get the same level of pain relief. It doesn’t happen right away, but the effects are significant.
With that taking place, people start to take more and more of the drug to ease their pain. That leads to misuse and abuse and can become an addiction. Once someone is addicted to oxycodone, they may need help to break that addiction. That’s where we come in at Crestview Recovery. We dedicate ourselves to helping you break your addiction to oxycodone or other substances.
You don’t need to suffer through oxycodone side effects. Get the treatment you need to start on the road to recovery. You have a bright future ahead of you. We want to be part of your journey toward it so you can follow your dreams.
A Treatment Plan From Caring Professionals
For anyone who’s struggling with oxycodone side effects, getting the right kind of help matters. Our master-level therapists and professional staff are ready to help you get the kind of support and guidance you need. We have a 30-bed facility and work with your insurance company for payment.
We treat men and women age 18 and older, and we offer amenities you can enjoy, such as white water rafting, skiing, and snowboarding. Our facility is Joint Commission accredited. You can rest and heal here while enjoying the beauty of the Pacific Northwest, and all the area has to offer. Our treatment options include:
- Outpatient treatment: You’ll receive individualized care and treatment based on your needs. We offer a variety of services, including group therapy, individual therapy, and family therapy.
- Intensive outpatient: This is a more intensive level of care than outpatient treatment. You’ll receive individualized care and treatment based on your needs. We offer a variety of services, including group therapy, individual therapy, and family therapy.
- Aftercare: We provide resources and support to help you stay on track after you leave our facility.
- Partial hospitalization: This level of care is for people who need more structure and support than outpatient treatment but don’t need 24-hour care. You’ll receive individualized care and treatment based on your needs. We offer a variety of services, including group therapy, individual therapy, and family therapy.
- Extended care (90-day program): This program is for those who need more time to heal and recover.
- Individual therapy: You’ll work one-on-one with a therapist to address your unique needs.
- Trauma therapy: Trauma can have a profound effect on addiction. We offer a variety of trauma-focused therapies.
- Dual diagnosis therapy: This is for people who have both a mental health disorder and a substance abuse problem. We’ll treat both disorders at the same time.
We handle all types of substance abuse. If you’re battling an addiction to oxycodone and struggling with its side effects, we are the place to come for treatment and help. We know it’s not always easy to ask for help and support, but it’s incredibly important to reach out for the treatment you need and deserve. We know addiction is a battle. But it is a battle won more easily when you have people to help you fight it. Our staff of caring and trained professionals want to be those people who will help you conquer your addiction and get back to a life and a future that you can look forward to.
Reach Out to Us at Crestview Recovery
You don’t need to let addiction control your life, no matter how long it’s been a problem for you in the past. Even if you’ve sought treatment before and it hasn’t been successful, today is a new day, and we are here to help you. You can overcome an addiction to oxycodone or other substances by going to a quality drug rehab facility like ours. Contact us today at 866.262.0531. We can get you started on the road to a lasting recovery. While doing the work of recovery may not be easy, but it’s well worth it to get the chance for a secure, healthy, and happy future.