Addiction is a mental health illness that affects more than 50 million men and women in the U.S. every year. The symptoms of addiction range from mild to severe and can cause significant problems at home, work, or school. One of the key benefits of a 90-day rehab program includes providing a comfortable living environment where clients can recover from addiction far away from their daily stresses. A 90-day rehab program is integral for those whose addiction is threatening their health, their jobs, and their relationships.
At Crestview Recovery, our treatment center offers residential treatment programs for individuals 18 and over who are struggling with addiction to alcohol, meth, heroin, or other dangerous substances. While working with a behavioral therapist, clients will often be given medication to minimize withdrawals and cravings, along with any depression or anxiety symptoms that are causing the abuse. To discover all of the benefits of a 90-day addiction program, reach out to our friendly team today at 866.262.0531 or ask us a question using our online form, and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
When to Know You Need a 90-Day Rehab Program
Addiction affects each person in unique ways. Those who suffer from depression, anxiety, or other mental health illnesses are more susceptible to addiction than others, as are individuals whose family has a history of addiction. Other causes of addiction can vary from peer and societal pressure, relationship struggles, gender or sexual confusion, and experiencing a traumatic event.
Some of the common reasons why you may need a 90-day rehab program include the following:
- You cannot go more than a few hours between using before withdrawal symptoms or cravings begin to appear
- You are unable to stop using despite a genuine desire to quit
- Substance use is causing financial difficulties
- Work or school performance begins to suffer
- The addiction causes or leads to divorce or problems with relationships
- You have tried quitting before, but withdrawals are too severe
At Crestview Recovery, our residential treatment program is the best place to recover and recharge while learning healthy ways to stay sober. You will find compassionate support from certified therapists who have experience treating addiction and the various underlying causes behind it.
3 Benefits of a 90-Day Rehab Program
Enrolling in a residential treatment program can mean the difference between life and death. Some of the more severe withdrawal symptoms and effects of abuse can be fatal if not properly treated, and most residential programs include medical support.
Here are three additional benefits of a 90-day addiction program:
- A new outlook on life – A behavioral therapist works closely with each client to uncover the root cause of the addiction and teach them how to cope with those feelings without turning to drugs or alcohol. They learn how to stop negative thinking and focus on the present instead of obsessing over past or future events.
- Improved coping skills – During group therapy, clients will participate in games and activities to practice coping and communication skills and build their confidence in maintaining their sobriety. During group discussions, peers will lend their unique perspectives from their life experiences that can give you new insight into your recovery.
- Rebuilding relationships – Addiction is one of the leading causes of failed relationships, divorce, and fractured families. A well-rounded treatment program will include family therapy so parents or spouses can begin to repair and strengthen the family bond.
The benefits of a 90-day rehab program far outweigh any reason to try and detox alone. Withdrawal symptoms can be very painful and deadly with long-term abuse, and enrolling in a treatment program will greatly reduce delirium tremens, Wernicke-Korsafoff syndrome, and other life-threatening symptoms.
Crestview Recovery: Your Top Choice for Residential 90-Day Treatment Programs for Addiction
At Crestview Recovery, we provide individuals and their families with a full complement of addiction treatment programs and services to treat all types (and severity) of the addiction. We run a full assessment during the admissions process to determine which program is right for each client’s unique symptoms. The treatment programs we offer include:
- 30, 60, and 90-day residential treatment programs
- Partial hospitalization program
- Intensive outpatient program
- Medication-assisted treatment
- Separate men’s and women’s rehab
- Telehealth and aftercare programs
Stop thinking about enrolling in addiction recovery and take that first step toward a better life today. Call 866.262.0531 to meet with our team and learn all about the benefits of our addiction treatment programs.
Since 2016, Dr. Merle Williamson, a graduate of Oregon Health Sciences University, has been the Medical Director at Crestview Recovery, bringing a rich background in addiction medicine from his time at Hazelden Treatment Center. He oversees outpatient drug and alcohol treatments, providing medical care, setting policies, detox protocols, and quality assurance measures. Before specializing in addiction medicine, he spent 25 years in anesthesiology, serving as Chair of Hospital Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee and Chief of Anesthesia at Kaiser Permanente. This experience gives him a unique perspective on treating prescription drug addiction.