Shasta Administrative Services offers several mental healthcare solutions for Portland-area Native American residents who are seeking rehab for substance abuse or other mental health disorders. There are several different ways of paying for rehab where clients are only responsible for a deductible and minimal out-of-pocket expenses. In fact, some of the programs are very complex and require a knowledgeable team to process all insurance paperwork properly. Shasta insurance is the Northwest’s only tribally-owned third-party administrator and provides exceptional third-party healthcare benefits administration.
At Crestview Recovery, we provide safe and effective addiction treatment programs for men and women over the age of 18. We work with several insurance companies, including Shasta insurance, to help pay for your rehab therapy. Moreover, our staff will take care of all paperwork for you, so you can begin receiving effective and compassionate treatment right away. Call 866.262.0531 or fill out our online form today to speak to our friendly staff for more information about Shasta insurance coverage in Portland for Native American residents.
Shasta Insurance Coverage in Portland
Shasta insurance coverage in Portland provides effective mental healthcare solutions and wellness services for Native-American tribes. In fact, they have a strong relationship with pharmacy benefits managers, provider networks, and medical vendors. This then enables them to provide cost-effective solutions for rehab therapy.
Just some of the services they offer include:
- Connecting patients with network providers that will meet their specific needs
- Book medical appointments
- Ensure proper transfer of all paperwork to providers
- Determine out-of-pocket expenses for multiple providers
- Set up single-case agreements for specialized non-PPO providers
- Calculating costs of treatment not covered by insurance
At Crestview Recovery, we are in-network with Shasta Insurance and accept all Native American-sponsored mental healthcare and wellness plans. Our administrative team will go over your mental health treatment and Shasta insurance plan and help arrange options to cover any costs that the plan does not cover.
Paying for Rehab with Shasta
Shasta Insurance helps Native-American men and women understand the complexity of their healthcare plans. Their focus is on providing high-quality services to help maximize their savings and strengthens their sovereignty. Some of the programs they work with include:
- Medicare-like rates (MLR)
- Catastrophic health emergency fund (CHEF)
- Patient review and coordination (PRC)
- Payor of last resort
Their work philosophy respects the cultural traditions and values of the Native American tribes. Respect for elders, concern for future generations, and the protection and health of nature are their primary concerns. Their customer service team makes paying for rehab with Shasta an easy process.
Shasta’s customer service team provides the following services:
- Submit appeals on behalf of the patient
- Secure all necessary documents for provider claim review
- Verify eligibility and benefits based on individual plan details
- Reviews all charges
- Completes prescription overrides and pre-authorizations
- Finds alternative generic or preferred medications
- Find community resources to cover costs such as travel, meal delivery, and custodial care
- Order medical doctor’s prescriptions and medical equipment.
Shasta uses the best reporting systems and technology to provide you with the best service possible. They provide analytic tools, data mining, wellness reporting, cost management, and easy-to-use enrollment tools.
Crestview Recovery Offers Mental Health Treatment Covered by Shasta Insurance
Crestview Recovery works with Shasta insurance coverage in Portland to help process Native-American mental health insurance plans for rehab therapy. Our treatment center offers residential and outpatient treatment programs, including a solid alumni network. Clients will participate in a number of behavioral and holistic therapies to benefit their recovery, including:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Group and individual therapy
- Family therapy
- Trauma therapy
- Medication-assisted treatment
To discuss your insurance options with our knowledgeable staff, call 866.262.0531 or fill out our online form today for more information about our mental health treatment with Shasta Insurance.