The COVID-19 pandemic saw a significant increase in the number of addiction cases all across the country, with Oregon ranking the second-highest in the nation. Oregon also ranks last in the nation for providing enough treatment facilities for its residents struggling with drug addiction. Oregon men’s drug rehab provides safe and effective drug addiction recovery for men looking for a gender-specific recovery experience. A men’s rehab program treats men with an addiction to alcohol, recreational, illicit, or prescription drugs.
At Crestview Recovery, we support men 18 and over struggling with drug addiction who are ready for a positive change in their lives. Moreover, we take the time to get to know each client’s symptoms and cause of the addiction to form an effective treatment program that focuses on the issues that men struggle with the most. To find the right treatment program for you or a loved one, call 866.262.0531 today or fill out our online form for more information about our Oregon men’s drug rehab program.
Is an Oregon Men’s Drug Rehab Right for You?
Co-ed therapy can sometimes cause more problems if the reason behind the addiction is related to male-specific issues that are difficult to talk about in front of women. If women are present during therapy, it can affect how open and honest men are during their sessions. It can cause frustration, resentment, and other feelings that can prevent effective healing and lead to a higher risk of relapse during treatment.
Some of the common issues men face that can benefit from an Oregon men’s drug rehab program include:
- The societal expectation of the male role
- A lack of dominance in relationships with women
- Gender confusion
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
At Crestview Recovery, we give men a private rehab experience without the distraction of a female presence. This gives men a more effective rehab program if traditional coed therapy has failed them in the past.
Benefits of Finding an Oregon Men’s Drug Rehab Center
There are many benefits to finding an Oregon men’s drug rehab center. It greatly reduces the chance of relapse during and after treatment and improves men’s self-esteem and confidence in maintaining their sobriety. Other benefits of finding an Oregon men’s drug rehab include:
- Men will participate in a tailored treatment program based on their unique symptoms and level of addiction. Treatment can start with detoxing, residential, or outpatient treatment programs.
- Male therapists will work with men during individual therapy to discuss the cause of the addiction and how it affects them physically and mentally. They then develop coping skills to process their feelings and emotions and learn how to communicate how they are feeling more effectively.
- During group therapy, men will practice their coping techniques with other men to gain confidence in their new sober skills. At the same time, they will improve their communication and relationship skills. Therapists will note any concerning behavior to discuss during private therapy.
- Clients will work with their families during their recovery process to rebuild any fractured relationships and regain trust between parents, siblings, and loved ones. In fact, family therapy is an essential part of an addiction treatment program. This is because it helps create a stable home environment.
Choose Crestview Recovery For Our Discreet Oregon Men’s Drug Rehab Program
Crestview Recovery is next to Mt. Tabor Park, just west of the 205 highway off the SE Division Street exit. We provide men with safe and effective men’s rehab programs that can address all aspects of their addiction. Our treatment facility offers a full range of addiction treatment programs that include:
- Men’s rehab program
- Women’s rehab program
- Residential treatment program
- Partial hospitalization program
- Intensive outpatient program
- First responders program
- Telehealth services
- Aftercare program
Today is the day you should decide to turn your life around by enrolling in our Oregon men’s drug rehab center. Call 866.262.0531 today to speak with our down-to-earth staff to schedule a tour and begin your recovery journey.
Since 2016, Dr. Merle Williamson, a graduate of Oregon Health Sciences University, has been the Medical Director at Crestview Recovery, bringing a rich background in addiction medicine from his time at Hazelden Treatment Center. He oversees outpatient drug and alcohol treatments, providing medical care, setting policies, detox protocols, and quality assurance measures. Before specializing in addiction medicine, he spent 25 years in anesthesiology, serving as Chair of Hospital Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee and Chief of Anesthesia at Kaiser Permanente. This experience gives him a unique perspective on treating prescription drug addiction.