Anxiety affects millions and men and women each year all across the country. Anxiety symptoms can range from a mild nervous feeling and sweaty palms before a big presentation or date to hyperventilating and extreme fear that they are unable to control. An anxiety therapy program in Portland helps clients manage their symptoms through healthy coping skills and improved self-esteem. Anxiety treatment is proven to be the most effective way of reducing symptoms and allowing men and women to lead their best lives.
At Crestview Recovery, we care for men and women 18 and over whose anxiety symptoms are interfering with their lives. Our behavioral therapists will sit with you and get to know you and what triggers your anxiety. Then, they’ll create an effective treatment program that will help you manage your symptoms without panicking or turning to drugs or alcohol. For more information about our anxiety treatment program, call 866.262.0531 or fill out our online form today, and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
How Can an Anxiety Therapist in Portland Help?
Anxiety is a natural response to stress and can be beneficial in some situations. Everyone feels anxious at some point in their lives. Even your favorite actors and musicians will feel nervous before a scene or playing in front of a large crowd. Instead of backing away, they use those feeling as motivation to push themselves to succeed.
Anxiety triggers are unique to the individual and can include caffeine, a messy room, not getting enough sleep, social events, and managing finances. Knowing what triggers anxiety is imperative to stop an attack before it causes physical symptoms.
Some of the common anxiety disorders that an anxiety therapist in Portland can treat include:
- Generalized anxiety disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder
- Social anxiety
- Panic disorders
At Crestview Recovery, our anxiety therapy program in Portland helps men and women from all backgrounds whose anxiety symptoms are interfering with their well-being. Our team of therapists and medical staff work together to create a treatment plan that will help manage symptoms and reduce the number of attacks.
What to Look for in an Anxiety Therapy Program in Portland
When searching for a therapist in Portland for anxiety, you want someone that works at a treatment center with a full range of treatment options. This gives you access to valuable services and therapies that can address your symptoms, no matter how severe.
Here is what you should look for when searching for an anxiety therapy program in Portland:
- A facility that offers residential and outpatient treatment programs with in-person and telehealth options available that works with your schedule. A therapist will perform an assessment to determine which level of treatment you need to start with.
- Offers individual and group therapy sessions where clients will develop a relationship with their therapist and peers. In private therapy, clients learn what triggers their anxiety and why and develop healthy coping skills to manage their symptoms. In group therapy, they practice their coping skills and gain a new perspective on how anxiety affects everyone.
- In cases of substance abuse or severe symptoms, medication-assisted treatment can reduce the symptoms that are interfering with the recovery process, including withdrawal symptoms and cravings for clients who used drugs and alcohol to treat their anxiety.
- Offers an aftercare or alumni program for continuing support whenever necessary.
Crestview Recovery Offers Effective Anxiety Treatment in Portland
At Crestview Recovery, we help men and women 18 and over who are struggling with anxiety, depression, or other mental health disorder. Our treatment center is off the 205 freeway next to Mt. Tabor park and offers comfortable rooms and a fully staffed treatment center where they can focus on their recovery in comfort. Clients will participate in a number of beneficial therapies, including:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Holistic therapy
- Family therapy
- Trauma therapy
- Group and individual therapy
Call 866.262.0531 today to speak with our knowledgeable staff about enrolling in our anxiety therapy program in Portland.