Currently, Oregon is outpacing the rest of the country for the highest number of depression and anxiety cases. A shocking 34.6% of the population reports experiencing depression or anxiety symptoms in 2021. In fact, women who struggle with depression or other mental health disorders are more likely to hide their symptoms and form an addiction rather than seek help from a women’s rehab program. For a gender-specific recovery experience, women can enroll in an Oregon women’s drug rehab when their addiction begins to disrupt their daily lives.
At Crestview Recovery, we help women 18 and over who are struggling with addiction and any co-occurring mental health disorders. Moreover, our female behavioral therapists have experience working with all types of addiction and helping women discover the root cause of their symptoms. Then, female clients develop coping skills and healthy habits for processing their thoughts and emotions. Doing so discourages a return to drugs or alcohol. Call 866.262.0531 today or fill out our online contact form for more information about our women’s rehab program and how it can aid in your recovery process.
How to Tell if You Need an Oregon Women’s Drug Rehab?
Today, women are taking on more and more responsibilities with having to work full-time and care for their families. Sometimes, they must do all of this without help. This added pressure, along with peer and social pressure, relationship issues, and other common life circumstances, can become overwhelming and lead to using drugs or alcohol to cope. When their use turns into an addiction, it can lead to job loss, ruin relationships, and worsen their physical and mental health.
Common reasons why women may need to enroll in an Oregon women’s drug rehab include:
- The addiction is interfering with their work and personal lives
- The issues related to the addiction are due to male relationships
- Previous co-ed addiction therapy has failed
- You prefer a gender-specific addiction recovery experience
At Crestview Recovery, we support young women over the age of 18 who are ready for a positive change in their lives. A women’s drug rehab focuses on the issues that matter to women the most without the distractions of a male presence.
Benefits of Choosing an Oregon Women’s Drug Rehab Program
Women whose addiction stems from relationships with men will find a more effective recovery experience in a women’s-only rehab program. Just some of the benefits of choosing an Oregon women’s drug rehab program include:
- A safe and welcoming space where female therapists will work to build trust and create an environment that promotes honest and open communication.
- Female therapists will work individually with women to discover the root cause of their addiction. In addition, they’ll help clients develop healthy coping skills to process their thoughts and emotions.
- Women will talk about their struggles during group therapy and gain new perspectives on how others are coping with addiction. One of the biggest benefits of group therapy is helping women realize they aren’t alone.
- Women will practice their new skills while improving their communication skills under the supervision of a female therapist. The therapist will note any concerning behavior to discuss during one-on-one therapy.
- The relationships women form with the other women during therapy will become a part of a large sober support network. Consequently, you can turn to this network for support whenever you need it.
Come to Crestview Recovery for Our Oregon Women’s Drug Rehab Center
Crestview Recovery offers compassionate and effective addiction recovery for women in and around Portland through our Oregon women’s drug rehab center. We are just east of Old Town between the 99E and 205 freeways across from Mt. Tabor Park. We provide women with a full range of addiction treatment programs that include:
- Women’s drug rehab
- Residential treatment program
- Partial hospitalization program
- Intensive outpatient program
- Telehealth services
- Aftercare programs
If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction and you want a gender-specific rehab program, call 866.262.0531 today to speak with our compassionate staff about starting your long-lasting, sustainable addiction recovery experience.