Depression affects men and women of all ages and backgrounds and can seriously impact their health and happiness. While some people may only experience mild depression that only lasts a few weeks, others may experience major depressive disorder that can last for several months or longer. An inpatient depression treatment center gives clients a discreet and compassionate place where they can focus on their recovery free from outside distractions. In fact, depression treatment is a necessity for men and women whose depression is negatively impacting their work and personal lives.
At Crestview Recovery, we support men and women 18 and over who are struggling with depression, anxiety, or other mental health disorders. Our behavioral therapists work privately and in group therapy with clients. Our goal is to address the emotions causing their symptoms and develop coping skills to manage them and feel better about themselves. If you or a loved one is struggling with depression, help is available today. Call 866.262.0531 to speak with our compassionate staff about enrolling in our residential depression treatment center.
Why Should You Enroll in a Residential Depression Treatment Center?
An inpatient depression treatment program is for men and women whose depression is interfering with their daily lives and who are unable to cope with their reality. Depression can become so severe that a person can feel like they can’t even get out of bed. They can spend the entire day sleeping and still feel exhausted.
Major depressive disorder is a persistent form of depression that affects more than 20 million men and women in the U.S. today. The length and severity of each episode vary, but typically people can feel depressed for up to 6–8 months. Common symptoms of depression include:
- Overwhelming feelings of sadness, hopelessness, or on the verge of crying
- Trouble concentrating on day-to-day tasks
- Changes in mood, appetite, and sleep patterns
- A lack of energy
- Feeling sluggish or slow
- Recurring thoughts about death and suicide
- Obsessing over past failures or self-blame
Our inpatient depression treatment program offers a discreet and supportive home where men and women can focus on themselves and their recovery. They work with behavioral therapists to learn to accept themselves for who they are. In the process, they get a better outlook on their lives while developing supportive friendships with their peers.
What to Look for in an Inpatient Depression Treatment Center
Depression is a mental health disorder that is treatable through a combination of behavioral and holistic therapies and medication-assisted treatment. Each person will require one-on-one therapy to discuss the reason for their depression. Then, they can develop effective coping skills that will help them manage their symptoms and feel better about themselves.
Here is what you should look for in an inpatient depression treatment program when you’re ready to ask for help:
- A full-time staff of nurses and therapists who dedicate themselves to making your recovery experience safe and comfortable.
- A full list of behavioral and holistic therapies to address all types of depression and co-occurring disorders.
- Medication-assisted treatment to reduce your symptoms so you can focus on your recovery.
- Separate men’s and women’s rehab for clients whose symptoms are related to relationships with the opposite sex.
- Comprehensive treatment programs for every step of your recovery journey, from detox to residential and outpatient treatment programs.
Crestview Recovery Offers Depression Treatment for Men and Women in Portland
At Crestview Recovery, we help young men and women 18 and over who are struggling with depression, panic disorders, or other types of mental health illnesses. Our inpatient treatment center provides beautiful homes with the freedom to work on yourself at your own pace.
We provide our clients with a full range of behavioral and holistic therapies that include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Group and individual therapy
- Family therapy
- Trauma therapy
You don’t have to suffer from depression alone. Reach out to our experienced team today by calling 866.262.0531 or filling out our online form to discover all of the benefits of our inpatient depression treatment center.