Addiction is a mental health disorder that is treatable through an inpatient drug rehab program in Portland. Men and women are affected by addiction in different ways. However, all can benefit from an addiction treatment program with inpatient and outpatient options. An inpatient treatment program in Portland can help safely reduce withdrawal symptoms and cravings while clients participate in behavioral and holistic therapies for a well-rounded recovery experience.
At Crestview Recovery, our residential drug rehab program in Portland gives men and women aged 18 and over a safe, discreet environment where they can focus on their recovery. They participate in behavioral therapies to change negative thoughts and behaviors while building their confidence in maintaining their sobriety. For more information about our inpatient drug rehab center in Oregon, call 866.262.0531 today to see how we can assist in your recovery goals.
When is an Inpatient Drug Rehab Program in Portland Right for You?
Drug addiction can create powerful withdrawal symptoms and cravings that keep men and women abusing even if they want to stop. While not every person will need the 24/7 care that a residential program provides, it is very beneficial for those whose addiction disrupts their daily lives.
An inpatient drug rehab program in Portland can help men and women with an addiction to:
- Prescription medication
At Crestview Recovery, our inpatient drug rehab center in Portland helps men and women learn to process their feelings and emotions without turning to drugs and alcohol through our inpatient drug rehab center in Oregon. Inpatient treatment is the first step in a complete addiction recovery plan. Remember that clients can also participate in outpatient programs as necessary to maintain their sobriety.
What You Can Expect During Your Inpatient Drug Rehab Program in Oregon
Men and women struggling with addiction and attempting to quit on their own put themselves at a greater risk of relapsing. After a few days, cravings can become so powerful that they are forced to give in. If they don’t take their lowered tolerances into account, they can potentially overdose if they use the same amount or more. An inpatient drug rehab program can lower the chances of relapse along with other life-saving benefits.
Here is just some of what you can expect during an inpatient drug rehab program in Portland:
- Therapists and medical staff will perform a complete evaluation to create a custom treatment program based on your symptoms and recovery needs.
- Medical staff will administer medications and monitor your reactions to reduce negative side effects and maximize the benefits.
- Therapists will work with you during individual therapy. Together, you’ll unlock the cause of the addiction and create coping skills to maintain your sobriety.
- During group therapy, you will practice your coping skills with your peers while your therapist monitors your interactions. They will make a note of any concerning behaviors and discuss them during private therapy.
- You will also participate in family therapy along with parents, siblings, and loved ones who are affected by the addiction. Your loved ones gain mental health support for their needs. At the same time, they learn to be a supportive family unit for the recovery process.
Crestview Recovery: Providing an Effective Residential Drug Rehab Program in Portland
At Crestview Recovery, our inpatient drug rehab center in Portland gives men and women over 18 a fighting chance at reaching their recovery goals. We provide inpatient and outpatient programs and telehealth and aftercare programs for all stages of your recovery. Clients will participate in various therapies during their residential drug rehab program in Portland, such as:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Individual and group therapy
- Family therapy
- Trauma therapy
- Holistic therapy
To begin your inpatient drug rehab program in Oregon, call 866.262.0531 today to let our compassionate staff assist in creating a treatment program that will help you lead a healthy and sober life.