Is it time to get help for drug and alcohol treatment? When it comes to finding a way forward, our team is here to help you at Crestview Recovery in Oregon. For people whose work, school, or family commitments prevent them from attending an inpatient drug treatment program, outpatient treatment may be a viable option.
Now that having small amounts of dangerous drugs is legal in Oregon, you may feel tempted to use heavier amounts. If this is the case, contact our addiction treatment center in Portland, Oregon by calling 866.262.0531.
Not Everyone Needs Inpatient Therapy
Though it is very common to hear that a residential and inpatient treatment program is the ideal choice, it is not always the right option. It may not be the right fit in many situations, especially if it makes it harder for you to achieve your goals at home or puts your job at risk.
When it comes to addiction treatment, there is no one-size-fits-all solution. The decision of whether or not to seek inpatient treatment should be made on a case-by-case basis, with the help of professionals who understand your unique situation.
If you’re wondering about inpatient treatment, here are some questions to ask yourself:
- Can I afford it?
- Is my job at risk if I take time off for treatment?
- Do I have a support system at home?
- Am I ready to commit to a long-term treatment program?
Fortunately, you have another option. You should consider the value of an outpatient rehab center for those who do not physically need detox or have a severe form of addiction.
Key Benefits of Outpatient Treatment in Oregon
It’s always up to you to choose the care that’s best for your needs. However, for many people, an outpatient drug rehab center in Oregon is an excellent option. Take a look at some of the benefits.
It’s Flexible: You can engage in therapy around your work or school schedule in many cases. That means you can get the help you need without having to worry about losing your job. For many people, this is critical.
You Can Stay with Family: If you have a drug-free environment to live in where there is ample support for you, you can live at home during the care you receive. For many of our clients in Portland, living with family is vital to staying on the right path.
You’ll Have Support for Real-Life Needs: When you are living your life drug-free, you may come upon stumbling blocks and complications. When you are in therapy at that time, you can learn how to work around those stressors while they are happening. That means you get exceptional support.
Quality Care Is Available: Outpatient treatment in Oregon can be just as flexible and fully-featured as an inpatient program. That means you get access to family therapy, individual therapy, and group therapy. You will have access to trauma support as well as mentoring programs.
It’s Easier on Many People: There is less of a transition to worry about when it comes to outpatient therapy. That means you do not have to worry about overcoming a big obstacle by returning to your life again after treatment.
Should You Choose Outpatient Therapy in Oregon?
Finding the right way to get the care you need in Oregon is essential, but it is really up to you to know if this is a good option. Here are a few things that may indicate it is a wise choice:
- Drug-free environment
- Availability of real support
- You feel safe at home
- Empowered to change and committed to it
- Ready to commit to the hard work
When it comes to deciding to get care, remember that our team at Crestview Recovery in Oregon wants to give you the tools to help you thrive. We do this by providing a wide range of therapy options, even though you are not living at our location. That type of flexibility can help you to achieve a better outcome. Learn more about our programs such as:
- Dual diagnosis treatment: This is for people who are struggling with addiction as well as another mental health disorder.
- Outpatient drug rehab center: You don’t have to live at our facility to get care. This allows you to continue working or going to school while you recover.
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP): This is a step down from inpatient care, but you still receive treatment during the day and return home at night.
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP): This is the least intense level of care. You come to our facility for a few hours a day, several days per week.
- Telehealth intensive outpatient treatment program: You can access our care from anywhere in the country using a computer or mobile device.
Don’t Put Off Your Health – Call Crestview Recovery Today
There’s no doubt that drug and alcohol addiction can improve through the right therapy. For those seeking outpatient therapy in Oregon, our team at Crestview Recovery can help you. We invite you to contact us online or call 866.262.0531.