Addiction is a mental health disease that is treatable through a combination of effective behavioral therapies and medication management. Fortunately, men and women are able to get the help they need through an intensive outpatient program in Portland. This program allows patients to continue with their work and family commitments while receiving beneficial support for their recovery journey. Men and women can attend therapy in-person or through telehealth services, with day and evening options available at an intensive outpatient facility in Portland, Oregon.
At Crestview Recovery, we provide men and women aged 18 and over with an intensive outpatient program (IOP) to assist with their addiction journey. Depending on the severity of your addiction and commitment to recovery, some clients may start with IOP in Portland instead of a more restrictive residential treatment program. To see if our intensive outpatient program in Portland is right for your addiction recovery, call 866.262.0531 today or fill out our online form to speak with one of our professional staff.
How Can an Intensive Outpatient Program in Portland Help with Addiction?
In fact, mental health disorders like PTSD and addiction are challenging to treat. This is generally because of the person’s unique background and genetics. Remember that there is no cure-all or single-treatment plan that can help everyone equally. While some people will need to start their treatment program with a 24/7 in-person or residential program, others can begin with a less restrictive IOP.
An intensive outpatient program is a step-down form of therapy where clients participate in therapy several hours a day and return to their homes at night. To qualify for IOP in Oregon, clients must meet certain requirements:
- Completion of residential or partial hospitalization programs for more severe cases of addiction
- Have a sober home that will not interfere with their recovery
- Able to meet regularly scheduled sessions with therapists and medical staff to continue treatment
- Able to abstain from drugs and alcohol or other harmful behavior with minimal supervision
At Crestview Recovery, we offer effective IOP in Portland for men and women who need continuing support for their addiction recovery. Moreover, clients participate in behavioral and holistic therapies along with family therapy for a well-rounded recovery experience.
What to Look for in an Intensive Outpatient Facility in Portland, Oregon
Are you searching for an intensive outpatient facility in Portland? If so, then make sure they offer the following programs and services as a minimum standard of care:
- Various treatment programs range from residential and outpatient treatment to aftercare and alumni support, including telehealth programs.
- A full range of addiction treatment programs that includes behavioral, recreational, and holistic therapy options.
- Options for medication-assisted treatment to reduce withdrawal symptoms and cravings.
- Group and individual therapy settings to develop and practice coping skills and build healthy communication and relationship skills.
- Includes family therapy to rebuild family relationships broken by addiction and rebuild trust between parents and siblings.
- Have options for men’s and women’s rehab programs for gender-related issues.
Before deciding on an IOP in Oregon, check with your insurance provider to make sure the facility is in-network and their services are covered. Crestview Recovery’s trained admissions staff can discuss your insurance options with you.
Crestview Recovery: Your Home for Intensive Outpatient Program in Portland
At Crestview Recovery, we want to help you with your substance abuse or other mental health disorders, such as depression, anxiety, or PTSD. In fact, we base our treatment programs on your physical and mental health and the severity of addiction. Then, we build a tailored treatment program that meets all of your recovery goals. We offer a full range of addiction treatment programs that include:
- Residential treatment program
- Partial hospitalization program
- Intensive outpatient program
- Separate men’s and women’s rehab program
- Telehealth program
- Aftercare programs
If you or a loved one needs an intensive outpatient facility in Portland, call 866.262.0531 today to speak with our compassionate staff about making a real change in your life.