Knowing that you or a loved one probably needs rehab to combat drug or alcohol addiction is never easy to accept. It can also feel stressful and overwhelming when there isn’t a nearby drug rehab or detox center nearby that you can check into, which can eventually delay critical rehab treatment. Thankfully, Crestview Recovery offers that accessible rehab option for patients through our Algona Washington Drug Rehab Center.
Most options for rehab and drug addiction treatment are limited for patients that live in Washington state or outside of it. The good news though our outpatient drug rehab center in Washington we provide both clinical and mental health interventions to address withdrawals, behavioral causes, and life-impacts of substance abuse in every instance.
What is Addiction?
Addiction is a chronic disease that impacts millions of Americans every year. It results in both extreme physical and mental health consequences. Most people understand the basics of addiction but don’t realize that addiction affects individuals in several complicated ways.
Addiction is when a person experiences intense dopamine rushes from either a thrill-seeking behavior or substance use. If someone is developing an addiction, it usually leads to compulsive use and dependency later on in life. Addiction can form in certain people faster than others; as seen in those with addictive personalities vs. those without.
Individuals can become addicted to behaviors such as gambling, fast driving, sexual intercourse, and other stimulating behaviors. Addiction casts a wide net and can cause individuals significant consequences on their well-being.
If someone is addicted to a drug or behavior, they are dependent upon that vice in order to function. Usually, drug use and addictive behaviors are the most important part of the day for addicts. An addict is likely to ignore personal responsibilities, relationships, and other important life needs to continue their fix.
Addiction is extremely challenging to treat since most individuals experience painful or intense withdrawal symptoms if they quit addictive behaviors cold turkey. Some painful physical withdrawal symptoms for most drug addicts and alcoholics include:
- Abdominal pain
- Flu-like symptoms
- Intense pain across the body
- Withdrawal symptoms caused to addiction also include significant mental health impacts such as anxiety, depression, fever, chills, and night sweats.
Because addiction is a multi-faceted problem that impacts mental and physical health, it requires an expert group to provide rehabilitation treatment or “rehab” for short.
How Does an Algona Washington Drug Rehab Center Work?
Rehab is the multi-faceted treatment program in order to address a patient’s addiction. A high-quality rehab program will provide both mental health counseling and clinical intervention that is personalized for each patient.
Most rehab centers are based on the three following types of rehabilitation procedures and stages, but Crestview also offers a wider array of services:
- Drug detox program: A detox program is when clinical experts begin the process of removing harmful toxins from your body. As addicts become dependent on drug use, their bodies become infected with chemicals and other damaging substances. Detox usually lasts about a week for most patients. It is possible it can go longer depending on the state of the patient.
- Acute residential treatment: Acute or short-term residential treatment lasts for two weeks on average for most patients. During this period, a rehab center may first administer/delegate acute treatment in a hospital or other acute setting before getting transported to a long-term rehab facility. Patients are then assisted by clinical staff and counselors to begin routines such as medications, clinical checkups, and withdrawal management.
- Long-term residential treatment: high-quality rehab centers will likely offer holistic treatment options for patients struggling with significant drug addiction. Long-term residential treatment addresses withdrawal, societal, behavioral, and clinical long-term factors of addiction. Services provided during long-term rehab treatment include social counseling, mental health therapy, medication adherence, and other support programs to help keep patients sober outside of treatment.
Crestview Recovery provides rehab services for Algona Washington residents
Patients located in Algona Washington can check-in to Algona Washington drug addiction treatment center for a nearby and localized drug treatment addiction center. A few of the rehab services we offer patients include:
- Individual counseling program and trauma therapy program with on-site counseling
- Partial inpatient hospitalization program
- Dual diagnosis therapy for patients
- Outpatient treatment services
- Intensive outpatient program for patients
Addiction is a long, hard uphill battle that requires extensive care from the experts who can provide it. Let Crestview Recovery provide that expert-level of care so that your loved one has a chance to experience a happy, healthy, and sober lifestyle.
If you have any questions about our services please call 866.262.0531 and we’ll help you find the right treatments to get started at our Algona Washington drug rehab center.