Addiction is a mental health disorder that is treatable through various treatment programs that involve behavioral and holistic therapies and medication-assisted treatment. Outpatient rehab in Portland, Oregon, is a form of addiction treatment where men and women spend time in therapy while living at home or in a sober-living environment. It is a less intense form of treatment for those who can abstain from drugs or alcohol without constant supervision. An outpatient rehab center in Portland can provide safe and effective addiction recovery for those struggling with addiction.
At Crestview Recovery, we help men and women 18 and over who are ready for a real change in their lives. Moreover, our outpatient rehab facility in Portland gives our clients a chance to continue their addiction recovery after completing a residential program or as a starting point for new clients.
Call 866.262.0531 today for more information about our outpatient rehab in Portland, Oregon, for men and women ready to commit to life-long recovery.
What is an Outpatient Rehab Program in Portland, and How Can it Help?
An outpatient rehab program allows men and women struggling with addiction to get the assistance they need while living at home or in a sober-living home. Furthermore, they can continue with their work and family commitments while participating in various behavioral and holistic therapies. Clients will also still receive medication-assisted treatment during outpatient rehab if the severity of the addiction requires it.
An Outpatient rehab program in Portland can include:
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP) – Typically follows the completion of a residential program. Clients will participate in therapy 6–8 hours a day and begin transitioning back to their lives.
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP) – Clients participate in therapy 6–20 hours per week while spending more time at home and work.
- Telehealth program – Telehealth is a remote therapy option for men and women who have difficulty attending in-person therapy.
To qualify for outpatient rehab in Portland, Oregon, clients need to feel confident maintaining their sobriety while away from therapy. An outpatient program allows for the gradual return to their work and personal commitments with new coping skills to lead a sober and productive life.
What to Look for in an Outpatient Rehab in Portland, Oregon
Addiction is a complex illness to treat, as each person will have unique symptoms and needs. In fact, there’s no single type of treatment that can work for everyone, and the best treatment program will use a variety of therapies and treatments. When looking for outpatient rehab in Portland, Oregon, make sure they have the following programs and services:
- Offers a wide range of treatment programs, including residential, outpatient, telehealth, and aftercare programs.
- Hires experienced medical professionals and certified therapists with experience in all forms of addiction and mental health disorders.
- Provides separate men’s and women’s rehab for those with an addiction due to relationships with the opposite sex.
- Allows families to participate in the recovery process through family therapy.
Join Crestview Recovery for Our Outpatient Rehab Facility in Portland for a New Sober Life
At Crestview Recovery, our outpatient rehab center in Portland gives men and women 18 and over a safe and discreet treatment facility to regain control of their lives. We work with each client’s individual goals, and recovery needs to form an effective treatment plan that promotes lifelong recovery. The addiction treatment programs we offer include:
- Residential treatment program
- Outpatient rehab
- Partial hospitalization program
- Intensive outpatient program
- Men’s rehab program
- Women’s rehab program
- Telehealth program
- Aftercare programs
We will be by your side for your complete addiction recovery process. Furthermore, we’ll continue to assist in your recovery whenever you need additional support. Reach out to one of our friendly staff by filling out our contact form or call 866.262.0531 today and then see how we can help with your recovery.