The investment in a drug treatment center near Bonney Lake can offer individuals the type of therapy they need to finally stop using. Those who have tried and relapsed or suffered overdoses may benefit from the extensive treatment options offered at Crestview Recovery. At our drug rehab center near Bonney Lake, individuals can feel empowered to find the care they need.
When is a Drug Rehab Center Near Bonney Lake a Good Investment?
Drug addiction causes a wide range of complications for people in Oregon. This includes physical, emotional, and mental challenges. In a treatment program, these challenges can be improved. The sooner care is received, the less damage has occurred, and the more effective treatment can be. There are several key reasons why a drug rehab program near Bonney Lake can prove to be valuable.
- Eliminating Dependence: A person with dependency is unable to stop using the drug on his or her own. By breaking dependence with medication and therapy, a person regains control over their future and decision-making abilities.
- Reducing Physical Damage: Drugs lead to physical damage, including to the heart, kidneys, liver, and other areas. They also create inflammation, limit brain function, and damage the lungs. Treatment stops this from worsening in some cases.
- Working Through Trauma: Drug addiction is sometimes brought on by past trauma. In treatment, a person can overcome those challenges in a healthy, meaningful manner.
- Managing Mental Health: Some people develop an addiction as a result of an underlying mental health disorder. This may include anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, depression, or bipolar disorder.
- Create Real Strategies for Life: In treatment, a person will learn how to avoid relapse, build confidence, conquer their challenges, rebuild relationships, and manage their life.
Through a comprehensive drug or alcohol rehab program near Bonney Lake, a person can start to rebuild their future. This may include improving their quality of life, health, career, and even lifespan.
What Does Our Drug Rehab Program Near Bonney Lake Offer?
When a person is ready to see changes in his or her life, the first step is always to reach out to a comprehensive drug rehab center near Bonney Lake. Our program offers a range of therapy options in a positive, encouraging space. Here, a person starts with getting help for dependence, to break that inability to stop using.
From there, they work with our skilled therapists through a range of therapies. Each therapy is selected based on its ability to help a person to achieve one of their goals. Some of the therapies we offer include:
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Holistic drug therapy
- Mindfulness meditation therapy
- 12-step recovery
Treatment is provided in a range of ways within our drug rehab center near Bonney Lake. This includes treatment such as individual sessions with their therapists and group therapy programs where they learn with and through their peers. Many times, family therapy is also a component of this care.
During this treatment, a person’s main goal is to heal. However, with life skills training and even mental health disorder treatment, they may also learn how to create a new life for themselves once they step back into the real world. One of the keys to long-term success is having a plan for sobriety. Our team helps to provide that, along with ongoing aftercare.
Ready to Find Help? Call Crestview Recovery Today
As a drug treatment center near Bonney Lake, Crestview Recovery is close enough to provide exceptional help. Our team of dedicated therapists have extensive experience and offer a range of resources, therapies, and treatment options. A drug rehab program near Bonney Lake like this can provide the tools needed to change lives. Learn more by calling 866.262.0531 or connecting with us online.
Since 2016, Dr. Merle Williamson, a graduate of Oregon Health Sciences University, has been the Medical Director at Crestview Recovery, bringing a rich background in addiction medicine from his time at Hazelden Treatment Center. He oversees outpatient drug and alcohol treatments, providing medical care, setting policies, detox protocols, and quality assurance measures. Before specializing in addiction medicine, he spent 25 years in anesthesiology, serving as Chair of Hospital Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee and Chief of Anesthesia at Kaiser Permanente. This experience gives him a unique perspective on treating prescription drug addiction.