Heroin abuse can turn a person’s life upside down. It affects your relationships, your ability to hold a job, and your health. As a result, some users quickly realize their need for addiction treatment, but they’re unsure of what to look for in a provider. However, if you’re looking for a heroin rehab center near Salem, you can rest assured that Crestview Recovery is an ideal choice. With treatment options for nearly every need, you get the care and support you need, without worrying that someone is taking advantage of you. To learn more about our heroin addiction treatment program, contact Crestview Recovery today.
What Sets Our Heroin Rehab Center Near Salem Apart
If you’re looking for a heroin rehab center near Salem, Crestview Recovery sets itself apart. Unlike other facilities, we offer a wide range of treatment care options. In other words, you can enroll in a treatment program that fits your needs. Our programs include:
- Heroin Detox-This program marks your first step towards recovery. Through a heroin detox program, we work with you to rid your body of the toxins that caused your addiction.
- Inpatient rehab-This option is ideal for someone with a severe addiction to heroin. During inpatient rehab, you’ll live at our facility while you attend therapy and get treatment.
- Partial hospitalization program-Not every patient needs 24/7 care and support. During a heroin treatment center PHP, you can attend therapy during the day and return home at night. This option is ideal for the client who has professional or personal responsibilities in the evenings.
- Intensive outpatient treatment-This treatment option may be best for a person who has already completed another rehab program or needs a bit more care before they return to normal life. During this program, you’ll attend treatment a few days a week and live at home for the rest of the time.
- Outpatient treatment-This is the lowest level of care we offer, but it is no less critical. During this treatment program, you’ll attend one or two therapies a week, and live at home the rest of the time.
Just because you’ve completed your treatment at a heroin rehab center near Salem doesn’t mean that you get no care. We also offer aftercare programs for people who’ve finished treatment. This program allows you to stay connected to the recovery network and get continuous support for their sobriety.
Get Help at Crestview
Whichever of our heroin rehab center programs near Salem you decide to enter into, you will spend a significant amount of your time at our facility in therapy. However, unlike other treatment centers, we don’t give each person the same treatment. We customize your therapy programs based on your specific needs.
We offer a plethora of evidence-based and holistic treatment options. Evidence-based therapies are therapies that treatment experts have extensively researched, so we have provable data that we can effectively use them to treat heroin addiction. Conversely, holistic addiction therapies are treatments that we use to treat your mind, body, and soul, all of which addiction has affected. To give you the best possible chance for recovery, we usually combine both of these treatment methods. Our addiction therapy options include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Trauma therapy
- Aquatic therapy
- Exercise therapy
Heroin addiction doesn’t have to take over your life. Let our heroin rehab center treatment experts help you overcome your addiction. Doing so could improve your quality of life, and give you the second chance you need to be successful. If you believe that one of our heroin rehab center treatment programs could be the answer to your heroin addiction, we’d love to hear from you. Contact Crestview Recovery by calling 866.262.0531 today.