Struggling against addiction can leave you feeling lost and bewildered. At one point, you had a promising career, fabulous friends, and ideal health. Now, your life revolves around getting, using, and recovering from your heroin abuse. Your career, friends, and health are pleasant memories. However, this doesn’t have to be the case. When you seek treatment at an Airway Heights heroin rehab center, you can get back many of the things you have lost. However, first, you need to take the primary step and call the experts at Crestview Recovery. If you’re ready to take your life back from heroin addiction, contact us today.
Signs that You Need an Airway Heights Heroin Rehab Center
One of the primary reasons that people don’t seek an Airway Heights heroin rehab center is that they don’t know that they need treatment. Many people have deluded themselves into believing that their heroin abuse isn’t a problem. After all, they only take it for fun, and they can stop taking it anytime they want.
However, the fifth edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders gives 11 specific criteria that signal an addiction. If you struggle with two or three of these symptoms, you may have a mild heroin addiction. A person who battles four or five of the criteria has a moderate dependency, and if they have more than six of these signs, they need treatment for a severe addiction. These criteria for substance abuse are as follows:
- Taking more heroin or using heroin for longer than they intended
- Wanting to stop using heroin or cut down on your usage, but not being able to do so
- Spending a significant amount of time getting, using, or recovering from using heroin
- Getting cravings or urges to use heroin
- Not completing responsibilities at work, home, or home, due to your heroin abuse
- Continuing to use heroin even though it causes relationship problems
- Giving up occupational, social, or recreational activities to use heroin
- Using heroin repeatedly, though using it puts you in danger
- Continuing to use heroin though it causes physical or mental health problems
- Having a tolerance, or needing more heroin to get the same effect
- Getting withdrawal symptoms if you don’t continue to use heroin
Even if you only struggle with a mild addiction, it’s essential to seek out an Airway Heights heroin rehab center as soon as possible. A mild addiction is easier to treat than a severe one.
Seek Treatment at Crestview Today
If you know that it’s time to get help from an Airway Heights heroin rehab center, then Crestview Recovery is ready to help you. We offer a variety of effective treatment program options. For example, we provide a wide range of holistic and evidence-based therapies that we tailor to your specific needs. As a result, your treatment addresses your problems and helps you find solutions that you can use once you complete treatment. Our treatment programs include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Aquatic therapy
- Yoga therapy
- Adventure therapy
In addition to our customized treatment programs, we also provide dual diagnosis treatment to those clients who suffer from both an addiction and a mental illness. With this treatment, our Airway Heights heroin rehab center can treat both of these disorders simultaneously, which gives you a better chance of long-lasting recovery.
Heroin addiction has taken control of your life and wreaked havoc for far too long. It’s time to take your life back. At our Airway Heights heroin rehab center, we can help you reach that goal. If you’re ready to take the first step to recovery, contact Crestview Recovery today at 866.580.4160.