MultiPlan works with more than 700 healthcare payors and providers across the country to manage their health plans and help them save on their healthcare coverage. Their healthcare cost management solutions emphasize fairness, efficiency, and affordability. MultiPlan insurance coverage in Portland ensures accurate payments go out every time to cut down on the number of incorrectly paid insurance claims that amount to nearly $1 trillion annually. MultiPlan works hard to make paying for rehab an easy and worry-free process.
At Crestview Recovery, we work with MultiPlan for fast and accurate payments of all insurance claims for men and women 18 and over who are participating in one of our mental health treatment programs. Our insurance experts will verify benefits and process all insurance paperwork while you focus on your recovery. MultiPlan gives providers easy-to-use tools for filing all insurance claims so they can spend more time focusing on their clients. Call 866.262.0531 or fill out our online form for more information about your insurance coverage for mental health treatment covered by MultiPlan insurance.
Working with MultiPlan Insurance Coverage in Portland
MultiPlan makes working the complicated healthcare landscape much easier for providers through their online tools and services. They offer a range of data analytics-driven healthcare cost management services with direct contact to one million providers across their expansive network. They help eliminate waste and abuse of the insurance system by preventing, correcting, and recovering incorrect payments.
Through their online services, providers are able to:
- Verify provider network participation
- Submit billing and network inquires
- Check application and request status
- Access client lists
- Request fee schedules, contracts, and rosters
- Add providers to a group
- Update demographic information
- Obtain and submit group rosters
At Crestview Recovery, we work with MultiPlan insurance coverage in Portland to facilitate all insurance paperwork with accurate and on-time payments. All you have to do is focus on your recovery while our insurance experts work with MultiPlan to verify coverage amounts and accurately process all payments.
Paying for Rehab with MultiPlan
MultiPlan has more than 40 years of experience working with providers and payors across the country. Their flexible provider networks allow them to work with commercial, government, property, and casualty payors, third-party administrators, brokers, consultants, and employer groups.
Some of the services they offer that make paying for rehab with MultiPlan hassle-free include:
- End-to-end surprise billing service – They examine billing codes, facility network status, and episodes of care to identify any surprise billing. They will calculate and append the Qualifying Payment Amount to ensure all claims are accurate.
- Payment and revenue integrity services – This service helps eliminate payment issues before the claim is paid. This reduces the number of incorrect payments that happen every year. They are up to date on all technologies and regulations to ensure the correct amount goes out each time.
- Network-based services – They offer customizable networks for commercial, Medicare Advantage, and property and casualty healthcare payors.
- Analytics-based services – They provide tailored solutions for non-contracted savings through negotiated agreements and reference-based pricing. They have 450 negotiators and support staff, allowing them to provide an average three-day turnaround.
Crestview Recovery Works with MultPlan to Facilitate Payment for All Insurance Claims
At Crestview Recovery, we work with MultiPlan insurance coverage in Portland to ensure the proper payment of all insurance claims for mental health treatment covered by MultiPlan insurance. We provide men and women 18 and over with effective therapy through our residential and outpatient treatment programs for all types of mental health disorders. The types of therapy we offer include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Group and individual therapy
- Family therapy
- Trauma therapy
- Holistic therapy
If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction, depression, or other mental health illnesses, call 866.262.0531 today to speak to our friendly staff about enrolling in our mental health treatment facility. We will process all insurance paperwork using MultiPlan for fast and accurate payments.