Magellan Health provides evidence-based, innovative health plans for your emotional and physical health. Magellan insurance coverage in Portland is available for individuals, families, and active military members. They can help you navigate the complicated health insurance world through their various solutions and healthcare options. Magellan Health makes paying for rehab a simple process through their online members or providers portal.
Crestview Recovery accepts Magellan Health insurance coverage in Portland to help young men and women 18 and over struggling with addiction or other mental health disorders. We offer a full range of treatment programs, from residential and outpatient treatment to telehealth and aftercare. Our clients can focus on their treatment while our insurance experts process your claims and work with you to cover any out-of-pocket costs. For more information about paying for rehab with Magellan insurance, call 866.262.0531 or fill out our online form today, and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Magellan Insurance Coverage in Portland
Magellan Health provides useful tools and resources to make finding insurance and filing a claim an easy process, all in a confidential and secure environment. They offer several helpful tools and resources to answer many of your insurance and healthcare-related questions.
Magellan Health provides an extensive list of providers that can aid you in all of your healthcare needs, including:
- Certified Employee Assistance Professionals (CEAP)
- Clinical nurse specialists
- Clinical social workers
- Drug and alcohol addiction counselors
- Licensed professional counselors (LPC)
- Marriage and family therapists (LMFT)
At Crestview Recovery, our accredited treatment facility offers mental health treatment covered by Magellan insurance. Our insurance experts have experience working with Magellan Health and will file all insurance paperwork on your behalf.
Paying for Rehab with Magellan
Magellan Health does everything it can to make paying for rehab an easy process. Their Care Guide gives you all the information you need to file a claim for emergency and routine care.
Mental health treatment covered by Magellan insurance includes:
- Residential treatment program – For clients with a severe addiction that is disrupting their lives. They will start their recovery through 24/7 care while living in a treatment facility for a predetermined amount of time. Typical residential programs can last from 30 to 90 days.
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP) – This program provides outpatient treatment for clients who completed a residential program or whose symptoms are not as severe enough to require 24/7 care. Clients spend several hours a day in therapy while living at home or in a sober living community. Clients can spend anywhere from 20–40 hours per week in therapy.
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP) – This is a less restrictive outpatient program where clients spend a few hours a week continuing their therapy. IOP typically lasts from 12–16 weeks.
- Aftercare programs – This program provides ongoing treatment for clients who need extra support to maintain their sobriety after completing residential and outpatient treatment. Clients can continue receiving therapy for as long as necessary to maintain sobriety.
The coverage amount will depend on the individual plan that you select. Rates can vary depending on several factors, including age, race, sex, lifestyle, and zip code.
Crestview Recovery Works with Magellan Health for Coverage of Your Mental Health Treatment
Crestview Recovery accepts Magellan insurance coverage in Portland for young men and women 18 and over who are struggling with substance abuse, anxiety, depression or other mental health disorders. Our clients can participate in a number of therapies to benefit their recovery, including:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual therapy
- Holistic therapy
- Trauma therapy
To discover the benefits of our addiction treatment facility, call 866.262.0531 or fill out our online form today to speak with our compassionate staff about taking that first step toward recovery.