Kaiser Permanente is a well-known integrated managed care consortium that provides affordable insurance solutions and wellness plans for families, individuals, and employers. Kaiser Permanente insurance coverage in Portland provides residents with several types of care, including individual and group therapy, to address a number of mental health issues. They make paying for rehab an easy process through online tools and dedicated customer service that is available any time of the day.
At Crestview Recovery, we support young men and women 18 and over struggling with addiction, bipolar disorder, or other mental health disorders. We work directly with Kaiser Permanente on your behalf while you begin your treatment as soon as possible. We offer residential and outpatient treatment programs that most insurance plans cover. For more information about our mental health treatment covered by Kaiser Permanente insurance, call 866.262.0531 or fill out our online form today, and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Kaiser Permanente Insurance Coverage in Portland
Kaiser Permanente offers men and women cost-effective insurance plans that can fit any age and lifestyle. Their doctors, hospitals, and insurance plans are all connected, making sharing important medical information a breeze. You can access a professional care provider from anywhere using phone, email, or video chat. Their focus is on preventive care and offers extensive health and wellness resources that you can access anytime.
Mental health treatment covered by Kaiser Permanente insurance includes:
- Drug and alcohol detox
- Residential treatment program
- Partial hospitalization program
- Intensive outpatient program
- Separate men’s and women’s rehab
At Crestview Recovery, we accept Kaiser Permanente insurance coverage in Portland to cover the costs of our treatment programs. Clients can begin therapy right away while our insurance experts process all insurance paperwork on your behalf.
Paying for Rehab with Kaiser Permanente
Finding quality health insurance can be a complicated process, but Kaiser Permanente makes choosing a healthcare plan for you and your family easy. They offer several tips and articles that you can read to learn everything you need to know about their plans and the benefits they include.
The healthcare plans they offer include:
- Bronze – This level includes copays from $50-75 per visit with a high deductible between $6,900-$8,700. There is no charge for preventive care services, such as mammograms and routine physical exams. HSA plans have zero copays once you meet the deductible.
- Silver – This plan has a $40 copay for deductible plans, with HSA plans requiring a 20% copay after meeting the deductible. Deductible limits range from $2,500-$4,500 with maximum out-of-pocket costs from $6,900-$8,500.
- Gold – The gold plan offers copays as low as $20-$30 with low deductibles ranging from $0-$2,000. These plans have the highest monthly payments of all plans.
- Charitable health coverage – This plan offers healthcare coverage for individuals and families who cannot afford their insurance premiums. They help reduce monthly payments and cover out-of-pocket expenses.
Crestview Recovery works with Kaiser Permanente to Cover the Cost of Mental Health Treatment in Portland
Crestview Recovery accepts Kaiser Permanente insurance coverage in Portland to help men and women 18 and over struggling with social anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, or other mental health illnesses. Clients will participate in various behavioral and holistic therapies to ease their symptoms and make positive life changes. The types of therapies we offer include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Group and individual therapy
- Family therapy
- Holistic therapy
- Trauma therapy
Rehab can be a lot to deal with. The last thing you want is to worry about insurance hassles. Fortunately, our insurance experts make paying for rehab with Kaiser Permanente a much easier process than you might think. Call 866.262.0531 today to speak with our professional staff about enrolling in our mental health treatment facility.