The threat of addiction is a problem that many people do not take seriously until it is too late. Soon enough, you can fall into the danger of forming a substance abuse disorder. This dangerous scenario is one that we often see at Crestview Recovery, which is why we want to emphasize the importance of rehab. Those who are considering rehabilitation need to receive this care in order to avoid serious health issues during your treatment. Read on to learn more about our rehab facility in Albany and the methods we use for rehabilitation from drug and alcohol abuse.
Is Rehab in Albany Necessary?
Do you need rehab, or can you handle quitting substance abuse without professional help? Ask yourself the following questions to get a better feel for your level of substance abuse and determine if you need to seek treatment:
- Do you use drugs even though you know they are hurting you?
- Have drugs ever gotten between you and important loved ones?
- Can you imagine a life free of drugs, or do you feel trapped without them?
- Are there rituals that you use when you take drugs or alcohol?
- Have multiple relapses taken you out of recovery several times?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, there is a good chance that you need to start looking into rehab facilities in Albany to get the help you need to overcome your addiction. By talking with high-quality therapists, you can get a better insight into your habit and how it impacts you. You will also learn how to form healthy habits and live a life that is free of drugs and alcohol.
The Simple Methods Behind Rehab
When going to rehab in Albany, there are several different processes that you will follow. Just a few of the most beneficial options for treatment include:
- Assessing physical health issues
- Gauging psychological and emotional problems
- Providing nutritional care and exercise
- Utilizing counseling methods
- Avoiding relapse and abuse triggers
Our counselors fully understand all of these steps and can provide them and many others to those who need them. We will guide you through the difficulties of addiction and get you back to a hopeful lifestyle.
Treatment Possibilities at Crestview
At Crestview Recovery, we work hard to provide the kind of comprehensive treatment possibilities that our clients need to recover from the dangers of drug abuse. Our total-body program focuses not only on your physical health but emotional and behavioral concerns that may impact you. Some of the treatment options that we offer at our facility include:
- Dual-diagnosis therapy that helps manage co-occurring disorders, such as depression
- Individual therapy that provides detailed guidance through very complex situations
- Trauma treatment that guides you through the difficulties of PTSD and their impact on addiction
- Family-based treatment that gives you a better understanding of the source of your addiction
- Behavioral adjustments that walk you back from abusive patterns of behavior
Additionally, when you attend our facility at Crestview Recovery in Albany, you get access to partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient treatment, and even aftercare. All of these steps are critical because they help to walk you away from the dangers of substance abuse and back towards sobriety.
Don’t Let Your Health Get Worse
If you feel like you may need professional help for your addiction and want to see if rehab in Albany is right for you, call us at 866.262.0531 today to learn more. At Crestview Recovery, we are dedicated to helping our clients recover in a calm, collected, and caring environment. Please make sure to verify your insurance to get started on the path towards sobriety.